Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Strongest strain to smoke.

Try some honey or hash oil....pvc tube and super refined butane works quite well for me, you get about 3 to 5 grams of oil, depending on the quality, you can smoke an oz. in less than a week, but you will get significantly higher for longer. I tried tinctures, butter, cooking oil, brownies, capsules and various ingestion methods, they work for some, but they are a waste for me. Also, I believe they listed the new Carnival strain at around 23% t.h.c.. just got the seeds, can't wait to try it!.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by epilepticme
    I have said it before and I will say it again... JACK HERER.
    Jack Herer is REALLLY good man, i have to agree...one of my favourites. THAT crossed with sour diesel OMG.

Has anyone tried Panama Red... i hear it gives you also a psychedelic high which would be pretty bomb to cross with some purple kush my buddy has. It would probably give a strong body buzz and knocks you out.

does anyone any crosses that don't make you sleepy... instead make you alert or energetic because a lot of the weed i've been around has been potent but it puts you to sleep while i would rather enjoy it.

Panama Red was the first weed i got high on. 1969 13 years of age. It was so fucking strong. That it was not the best weed for my first experience. The first time i smoked it i hallucinated visual and audio so much i was hiding under my covers. i had access to it for about 2 weeks and have not seen it since. Yes the leaves were "RED" as a "motherf****** And very little bud in my stash. Axially my older brothers. (pinch,pinch) These were the days when all pot was imported. And if your dealer was worth his salt he knew what region it came from. Any by the third time i smoked the Panama Red. It was a very relaxing dreamy experience. Like when you shut your eyes you went into a dream state. So my answer to your question is yes can be psychedelic

haha thanks closet it sounds bomb... i will have to bring that up to my buddy for the next crop.

Id revisit the strains you named add in East coast sour diesel & find someone whos got a seriously gifted green thumb. Everyone can grow but mostly everyone grows wrong..

even though the majority of buds we get are grown in the US (for americans)

i am still curious and would like to try columbian buds, ive seen shows where they describe red and gold buds, it all seemed to be commercial bud on the television shows from the 70s but supposedly it was still really good. ive never ever heard of any of that stuff floating around, at least in minnesota. any of you guys ever seen that stuff lately??

well i've been smoking 10 years too, I've never passed out on weed ever, until some months ago I smoked some cheese and I blacked out and fitted. Strong strong strong weed. god fXcking damn

hope thats useful info dude.. oh btw it doesnt smell bad at all thats a load of crap smokes lovely too!

Peace,
    Denial
    why not checkout my redhair skunk, WhiteWidow, K2 grow : http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

Never personally tried it but this is supposed the strongest strain! The price is ridiculously stupid! I would never pay that much for seeds, but it's got some good reviews!

BC Seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Italiano715
    Never personally tried it but this is supposed the strongest strain! The price is ridiculously stupid! I would never pay that much for seeds, but it's got some good reviews!

BC Seeds
    Has anyone here actually tried that strain? That stuff better give me the best high I've ever experienced for that price.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast