Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1380 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

China Town Headhops?

Anyone know a good headshop in Chinatown? I'm planning on going soon and I want to bring home a nice, cheap, small, glass piece. Thanks. :smokin:
    Joefooks77 Reviewed by Joefooks77 on . China Town Headhops? Anyone know a good headshop in Chinatown? I'm planning on going soon and I want to bring home a nice, cheap, small, glass piece. Thanks. :smokin: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

China Town Headhops?

youll have better luck in the village...try shisha on west 4th street or the smoking shop on christopher street, they both have nice selections of glass pieces, pipes, vaporizers, papers, etc. shisha the guy isnt as willing to negotiate pricing and his prices on some items are on the higher side but over at the smoking shop the kids there are usually willing to play lets make a deal. shisha is also open till like 2am so thats a plus. theres tons of other small hole in the wall shops over there and on west 8th street in case you dont find anything you like.