Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1592 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how to fix a metal pipe?

this is just a idea i have!!! all post,ideas,directions will be greatly appreciated

i live in wisconsin and i want to move to michigan cuz mmj. i have back pain,insomnia,depression. i want to get a mmj card. no dah right lol but i really want to know is i want to open a small shop for selling glass pipes bongs graphics vapes papers rollers ect ect just a stoner pipe shop. i think i want to go with the rule no one under 18 yrs of age allowed in!!! keeps cops happy!!! keeps parents and others at a happey medium i hope??????? also does any one know if i could have a smoking room in back for the public to come and try ot the vapes and bongs and stuff!!! i wouldnt be selling mmj growing mmj or anything like that i just want to make a place that people can go to to get high with thier meds. any body know anyone who runs a smoke pipe shop?????

thanks for your input!!!! :smokin:

2.   Advertisements

how to fix a metal pipe?

You should use this opportunity to upgrade to a glass pipe. Some pipes are not made from the best metals and can come bulk from overseas. If there is not a head shop in your area you can find pretty cool stuff online.

how to fix a metal pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by dano420
    this is just a idea i have!!! all post,ideas,directions will be greatly appreciated

i live in wisconsin and i want to move to michigan cuz mmj. i have back pain,insomnia,depression. i want to get a mmj card. no dah right lol but i really want to know is i want to open a small shop for selling glass pipes bongs graphics vapes papers rollers ect ect just a stoner pipe shop. i think i want to go with the rule no one under 18 yrs of age allowed in!!! keeps cops happy!!! keeps parents and others at a happey medium i hope??????? also does any one know if i could have a smoking room in back for the public to come and try ot the vapes and bongs and stuff!!! i wouldnt be selling mmj growing mmj or anything like that i just want to make a place that people can go to to get high with thier meds. any body know anyone who runs a smoke pipe shop?????

Hey I live in MI. MMJ was just passed so we don't even have dispensaries yet, even in the extremely liberal towns of Ann Arbor and Royal Oak. We do though have many pipe shops, at least in my county (OAKLAND) which is the most affluent, built up, and well known. These shops have very strict rules, referring to all of their pipes as 'tobacco pipes' and 'water pipes'. They even have big signs that say "All of our products are used for TOBACCO SMOKING ONLY", and the vaps are actually referred to as 'oil burners'. Oh and of course you must be 18 to purchase anything, seeing as how you must be 18 years old to smoke tobacco. Secondly, there is absolutely no smoking allowed in the shops, and no talk of weed going on. Honestly I would move to Cali if you are serious about your post, I won't go into specifics but certain parts of California would be more of what you are looking for. Hope that helped!

how to fix a metal pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by dano420

Hey I live in MI. MMJ was just passed so we don't even have dispensaries yet, even in the extremely liberal towns of Ann Arbor and Royal Oak. We do though have many pipe shops, at least in my county (OAKLAND) which is the most affluent, built up, and well known. These shops have very strict rules, referring to all of their pipes as 'tobacco pipes' and 'water pipes'. They even have big signs that say "All of our products are used for TOBACCO SMOKING ONLY", and the vaps are actually referred to as 'oil burners'. Oh and of course you must be 18 to purchase anything, seeing as how you must be 18 years old to smoke tobacco. Secondly, there is absolutely no smoking allowed in the shops, and no talk of weed going on. Honestly I would move to Cali if you are serious about your post, I won't go into specifics but certain parts of California would be more of what you are looking for. Hope that helped!

how to fix a metal pipe?

definitely don't use superglue or any other type of glue.. and honestly, just get a new GLASS pipe, as metal pipes are bad..

how to fix a metal pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox
    Smoke shops everywhere say that dude,this post is hella old,why not make anew one?and so you know,smokeshops in Cali are exactly the way you described so read up on your ibfo before you post

how to fix a metal pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisscorsese88
    i'm not sure if this is the right place, but i have a metal pipe with unscrewable and rescrewable chambers. the actual bowl piece where the weed goes no longer screws on tightly anymore. i figured maybe superglue would work if i glued it on the outside part where it wouldn't interact with the weed, but that brings up two complications, according to my friend. i could no longer scrap right under that part for resin unless i ripped it off and re-glued it everytime. the other is that my friend said i'd basically be smoking the glue. so any suggestions on how to fix it, or should i just get another pipe? and i refuse to smoke out of a tinny.
    get a new pipe.. better yet get a pack of pipes because they come in a pack of 3 with screens for $7.99 at almost any smoke store.

how to fix a metal pipe?

thank for the suggestion!

how to fix a metal pipe?

Thanks for all the information.When you want to indulge into your passion, take the decision very carefullly and do that with the thing.

how to fix a metal pipe?

Flemings unite!! Haha but yea no go on the metal pipes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12