Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1554 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hey all! Just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. My name is Blaize and I have been a fan of cannibus for a few years now. Fairly new, considering most smokers, but enjoying every puff. I am in line to get my rec. from MediCann on October 1st for clinical depression and anxiety. I feel somewhat confident because I have a folder that is fat with medical records about past problems, along with disability that I recieved in 2005-2006. Hope to be legal soon!

I suffer from anxiety so I tend to lean toward the indicas more then sativas unless I have a house cleaning project going on. lol! I am one of those people who wonder how we can sell alchohol and cigarettes in corner stores, and marijuana is not legal. Totally backwards if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I smoke cigarettes as well, but nobody can sit there and tell me Cannibus is worse for you then those or liquor. How many Marijuana related deaths are there in relation to drunk driving again? Anywho, new to the forum, and am pretty pleased with how it is so far. Most of the places I have been, people have been really rough around the edges and downright mean.. It's like.. Go smoke another joint lol. You would think stoners would be happy! Ah well. But this place is great, informative, and very welcoming. Hope to stay for a while and will definately update on whether I recieved my rec. or not. *crosses fingers* By the way, has anybody here dealt with MediCann? Paticularly in Sacramento, CA? Hope to hear how the process goes and that sort of thing.

-Blaize
    Blaize Reviewed by Blaize on . New member Hey all! Just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. My name is Blaize and I have been a fan of cannibus for a few years now. Fairly new, considering most smokers, but enjoying every puff. I am in line to get my rec. from MediCann on October 1st for clinical depression and anxiety. I feel somewhat confident because I have a folder that is fat with medical records about past problems, along with disability that I recieved in 2005-2006. Hope to be legal soon! I suffer from anxiety so I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

welcome friend. i hope u get your permit!