Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1863 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seed Banks

Aloha Gang,

I need to know of seed banks that will ship state side. If any of you have had a good experience with a seed banks in either Canada or England, please PM me with seed bank name, & info!

mahalo
    Punabud Reviewed by Punabud on . Seed Banks Aloha Gang, I need to know of seed banks that will ship state side. If any of you have had a good experience with a seed banks in either Canada or England, please PM me with seed bank name, & info! mahalo Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Seed Banks

Hemp Depot, my preferred seedbank, located in Canada, ships worldwide, READ their ordering and shipping instructions. ... Google 'em :thumbsup:

Seed Banks

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    Hemp Depot, my preferred seedbank, located in Canada, ships worldwide, READ their ordering and shipping instructions. ... Google 'em :thumbsup:
    just got a confirmation from Brad at HD the other day, so far im very happy with customer service and attitude.:thumbsup:

Seed Banks

Quote Originally Posted by keeko
    just got a confirmation from Brad at HD the other day, so far im very happy with customer service and attitude.:thumbsup:
    Brad's good people ... helpful, honest folks at HD :thumbsup:

Seed Banks

any luck in gettin seeds shipped to hawaii?

Seed Banks

whatever you d dont purchase anything from planet wax (that their alias they use 2 send products) they robbed me & wont return my emails after they promised to resend the product!! BEWARE PLANET WAX THEY R THEIVES

Seed Banks

check out the attitude or the single seed bank, have ordered multiple time over the past few years..A+++ all the way...peace

Seed Banks

i spent $500 at planet wax and got my seeds in 3 weeks.inside cd case.really inside. they sometimes tape to inside junk mail.i got a 100% strike rate.65%male at flowering.kepted best 2 of each strain for mothers and jared pollen for future use. the mail does random searchs for contraband maybe your redflagged. i lost some too(at another site) but changed name and new order came tru.

Seed Banks

Attitude- never been more than eight days from day of order and when received in Kalifornia.

Seed Banks

Seedboutique, Singleseedcentre, Hempdepot (no CC), Growshopalien and Attitude, all many orders to US for me, no problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast