Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1511 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

1st Grow Room- cabinet grow,,,suggestions, comments pls:)

its my first grow ever,, im planning to use 2 4ft fluors n 1 3ft n 1 2ft ,,,the two smaller ones used vertically between each plant...to grow 3 plants....here are some pikks,,the last two is my drying area..leave comments n suggestions
    kuba1a2b Reviewed by kuba1a2b on . 1st Grow Room- cabinet grow,,,suggestions, comments pls:) its my first grow ever,, im planning to use 2 4ft fluors n 1 3ft n 1 2ft ,,,the two smaller ones used vertically between each plant...to grow 3 plants....here are some pikks,,the last two is my drying area..leave comments n suggestions:) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

not nearly enough light my man. And I dont see any ventilation. Get a 200+ CFM fan with an exhaust and passive intake. If you want to go flouro get CFLS prob about 12-20 23w CFLS some 6500 k some 2700 k and mix match. More 6500 k for veg more 2700 k for bloom. If you dont want CFL i would invest in an 150-400w HID prefferably HPS. GOOD LUCK

i dont have enough hight for a HPS,,,its only 40 inches high,,but thanks anyway as for ventilation..i have a carbon air filter/inozer tower fan which will be mounted at the top so that it takes air out...as for intake theres ganna be pvc piping to the out side with a bunch of pc fans inside the pipes to increase air flow

heyy actually i was thinking about getting a 100watt HPS its 2000K n 9500lumens, which should take care of veg growth,,,ill add some fluors for flowering mounted vertically inbetween each plant..how high do u think ill need to keep the HPS above the plants during flowering stage?