Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1665 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Clarksville? or Nashville?

Hello everyone.

I am new to the clarksville area and man am i having trouble finding any fellow tokers here. Anyone familiar with clarksville, and if so can show me and help me out? I just recently got aout of the Army and man have I been looking forward to blazing it up with someone, but.... I have yet to yet.... yikes!

Any of you Nashville cats mind if I hook up with ya? Less than a hour away for me... just man! I am hating this dry spell... cheers!
    crimsonscythe76 Reviewed by crimsonscythe76 on . Clarksville? or Nashville? Hello everyone. I am new to the clarksville area and man am i having trouble finding any fellow tokers here. Anyone familiar with clarksville, and if so can show me and help me out? I just recently got aout of the Army and man have I been looking forward to blazing it up with someone, but.... I have yet to yet.... yikes! Any of you Nashville cats mind if I hook up with ya? Less than a hour away for me... just man! I am hating this dry spell... cheers! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Clarksville? or Nashville?

id help you out man but i just ran out. and now im going to be goign through my dry spell here. no more hook ups... but when or if i do get some before someone else smokes you out ill let ya know. or hell we should just have a big smokeout in nashville. why not. throw some brauts on the grill. good to go.