Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1640 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is there anyway to avoid the munchies??

Hey guys, first time poster. Ive been smoking for about 4 months. I always get the munchies after i smoke and ive kinda been gaining some weight. Is there anything that you can do to stop them?
    lod2199 Reviewed by lod2199 on . Is there anyway to avoid the munchies?? Hey guys, first time poster. Ive been smoking for about 4 months. I always get the munchies after i smoke and ive kinda been gaining some weight. Is there anything that you can do to stop them? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I havnt heard of anything. Get a box of wheatables. Those things are delicious and healthy. The only downside is you could probably kill a box in one munchies sitting.

Resist the desire to eat.
    Eat then smoke?

Avoiding munchies might run you into the taboo "other drug" area.

just munch on stuff thats healthy that won't make you gain weight:jointsmile:

keep on tokin:stoned:

Drink water. Its an appetite suppressant.
    whiskeytango

Quote Originally Posted by XXBlaze of DesiréXX
    just munch on stuff thats healthy that won't make you gain weight:jointsmile:

keep on tokin:stoned:
    I agree, just eat stuff like fruit, crackers, peanut butter, trail mix, etc... that stuff tastes amazing when you're high plus its healthy.

Popsickles!

Get full before you smoke, though that probably won't help you lose weight.

So I'll repeat what everyone else said and tell you to get some healthy snacks.

1st things first: welcome

u know what u can eat that will be good tasting and filling and very low on calories?

1. Balsamic vinegar + raw and fresh broccoli heads + salt

or any simple salad formula (of course not with a ton of dressing @ 120 calories per spoon!)

2. oh im not sure if u can do this or not, but if u have access to any Iranian/persian, Mediterranean or middle eastern markets, there is some really sour fruit that will be an excellent filler and can be eaten with salt... however im not sure if u can find it all year round or in all states. im sure houston got it and california got it during summer.

it will probably be a lil expensive.

but here are the links to it one from wikipedia persian and the other from english wikipedia but the english version is about the whole family of plants that this fruit comes from one of them.

Ã?¯Ã?Ë?Ã?¬Ã?â?¡ Ã?³Ã?¨Ã?² - Ã?Ë?Ã?Å?Ã?©Ã?Å?ââ?¬Å?Ã?¾Ã?¯Ã?Å?Ã?§
    ^^^ the green stuff in the picture are the shit! ^^^
    Prunus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if u found the english name let me know as well. this shit will work well if u like sour stuff/ it will make u cry!:thumbsup:

I used to eat a ton of these and cucumbers + tomatoes (all with some salt added) as munchies back home during summers, then i came to america and found out wal-mart & whataburger n became americanized even in munchies!

3. another very simple salad that u can make @ home: cucumbers + raw onions + tomatoes + some dried oregano or other herbs + lemon juice and salt n pepper (spices)

cut all into cubes (a tad bigger than dice) and mix well with lemonjuice and salt n pepper n herbs, u can add whatever other spice u want to it.

again for sour-friendly mouths

i donno if water helps much, i have tried using it, maybe it fills u up a bit but if u r like me, then that pain of hunger will be back in no time.

remember that many fruits got sugar and eating them in excess will also result in gaining weight, but still healthier than most factory-made snacks!

or as it was said above, just simply resist the temptation, make yourself busy doin somethin so u wont have to sit around and eat, or do as u wish and eat but go work out as well.

gaining weight cuz of weed is one of the worst excuses, it only means u get high and sit around n eat... i myself went thru it a good while ago and am still payin the price by working my ass out every day, thank god im almost done with sheddin the fat off...

good luck and enjoy

chewing gum ? :jointsmile:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast