Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1705 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

smoking weed while pregnant

Hello,

This is the girlfriend writing....

When I became pregnant I smoked a little around 3 months, quit, and about 7months we only smoked a few times a day up until I had him. I also smoked cigs as well.

All throughout my pregnancy he was totally healthy and I was as well. When he was born he was 9.2lbs and perfectly healthy. I breastfed him until 10months and his development is right on track.

Does it hurt them? I don't think so. If you feel it is wrong though then just don't do it.

my mom smoked a bunch of grass while she was prego with me and im a college grad with a decent job... also my babies mom smoked a few times while she was preggers as well, while my child is unique to say the least, but she is healthy as anyone can be. i dont know the science of the whole thing but my guess is to use your better judgement. remember though it someone elses brains your messing with.
    I\'m a full blood warrior ready for change, recongnize any soldier thats doing the same. Because i love who i am, and that means every thing to me. My life aint worth a damn unless im dealing with reality. when i look myself if the eyes it just me and i aint gotta tell nobody no lies i feel free!

3.   Advertisements

don't do it or youre selfish. sorry but thats the truth

i am a nurse with OB experience. do not smoke while you're pregnant, especially during the first trimester. anyone who tells you that it is not harmful or is good for you is an idiot. i know it will suck, but do not do it.

your body has its own endocannabinoids (somewhat similar to how you have endogenous opiates [endorphins and dynorphins]) which play a role in pain, appetite, and other things. any psychoactive you ingest also goes to your baby, and your baby's endocannabinoid system is still developing. exogenous THC and other chemicals will fuck this up.

smoking weed while pregnant isn't going to drastically mess your kid up, but honestly, just think about it...a developing human ingesting a psychoactive chemical is not healthy. plus, after you deliver, you can have the smokeout of a lifetime haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123