But hon, next time, please go back and break it into paragraphs. It makes the reading so much easier!

How to get a card- Just go to your doctor or hospital and get a copy of your recent medical records. All of the reputable doctors require medical records. Basically, this is to weed out the "BS"ers. You just need to show that you really do have a real medical problem.

Next, go here- CA NORML Medical Marijuana Information and choose your doctor. Call a couple, the prices can vary quite a bit. Make your appointment, get the $, grab you medical records, go in and get legal! You'll get a normal first visit, with a pot lecture at the end.

Be sure to have the doctor WRITE ON YOUR RECOMMENDATION your personal plant and ounces limits! The laws are changing, but the doctor's word still tops the California law (but not federal law).

Really, if you have a legit medical problem, it is THAT easy! The county card (which puts you "in the system" on some level) is NOT needed! It does make things easier if you get busted, but if you are discrete, the chances of that happening are small.

I have found that strains vary in their effectiveness against migraine. Try a few different strains.

Hang in there, I know I have a form of S.A.D- seasonal affected disorder. My way of thinking changes between "summer mind" and "winter mind". I'll be changing over in the next few weeks. Hopefully, your confusion is based in this and will clear naturally as the sun returns.

Get outside where it is green. Get natural light in your eyes and go for a walk. Do something nice for someone else. Create something! It helps!

I have to go- I have an appointment soon. I'll get back to you.

Here's the latest on headaches-
Inhaled Cannabis Aborts Cluster Headaches, Journal Reports
Inhaled Cannabis Aborts Cluster Headaches, Journal Reports<br> <em>"Marijuana use at the onset of his headaches consistently brought complete relief within five minutes of inhalation for each attack"</em> - NORML

Granny :hippy:

ps- the link in my sig will get you to the newer version of the list!