Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Granny Storm Crow's List-

Granny its not just your email server thats "trying to interere" with the free flowing of information!

I just now saw your post about your email being shut down!

http://www.onlinepot.org/security/_C...tyConcerns.htm

Its an "Active Attack!" against a lot of us! Granny

Major Security Concerns Of The Canadian Based Email Servers??
    If You Use ? Then This Is a MUST READ ASAP! Posted On October 11th 2010

"We Are Currently Suspecting That The Hush Mail "Canadian Based
    Email Servers Only" Have Been Legally BREACHED! And Possible
    May NO LONGER "Be 100% Secure" For Your Security Email Usage!"

This forum isnt letting me post the direct link to the security breach new story,

You will have to Just surf into my Max Security Section to read it!

Please drop me an email granny about the details of your email host provider shutting you down!

This means its "BIGGER" then we had at first discovered

Chris
    OnlinePot The Most Comprehensive Resourse On Medical Marijauna & Cannabis.

& if there is anyone else who is on a "different email server" that is getting their EMAIL ACCOUNTS FROZEN? "For Breach Of Service Terms?" Or For Any Other Reason???

Then Please email me back as well, on my new email account
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow
    Well kids, my Canadian email got shut down! I can't send or receive emails there. The error message I get says too much "suspicious activity" is occurring- in other words- educating folks about cannabis is a big no-no! So much for free speech in Canada!

So a friend of mine has set up a new email for the list at her site. To get your free copy of my list of over 1000 MMJ studies, please go to i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

Granny :hippy:

Have you heard anything about relief from hayfever/allergies. I used to have the world's worst allergies. Had massive rhinorea...runny nose...would cough and hack all day, was subject to constant sneezing fits where I would sneeze 5 or6 times in rapid succession. Often could not sleep due to drainage from my sinus's running down my throat. My father, and MD, kept me on antihistomines constantly, sent me to be desensitized several times, to no effect, other than the antihistimines kept me drugged up all day without controlling the symptoms. I believe this led to a number of auto accidents when I was in high school. I would feel groggy, then start to sneeze which made me close my eyes, when I stopped, the car in front would have stopped, and I could not stop in time. Resulted in 4 low speed rear enders. When I started smoking, I discovered that when I took the first hit, I experienced relief before the smoke made it to my lungs. My sinus's would begin clearing instantly, and within a minute or so were completely clear. Since becoming a regular smoker, I rarely have any symptoms at all.

thnks for this nice information ........................

4.   Advertisements

Nice Information buddy ...................

thanks for putting these information..............

hello. i just love the taste.

:bump2:

:bump2:ostexcuseme: Hopefully, Granny will drop in for post on Bi-polar thread in Colorado Section please! pr:jointsmile:

Such an informative post. People will be really grateful to find it. It will help the people in a graet way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234