Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Granny Storm Crow's List-

All good things must pass- and it is time for this post to go! I have updated and reposted my list. It is bigger and better than ever. :thumbsup: Please check it out at - http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...09-update.html

Thank you

Granny :hippy:

Well kids, my Canadian email got shut down! I can't send or receive emails there. The error message I get says too much "suspicious activity" is occurring- in other words- educating folks about cannabis is a big no-no! So much for free speech in Canada!

So a friend of mine has set up a new email for the list at her site. To get your free copy of my list of over 1000 MMJ studies, please go to i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

Granny :hippy:

3.   Advertisements

thank you for this wealth of information and god bless

thank you for this wealth of information and god bless

Thank you for this informations about Granny list.This is what i was looking for.Thanks again and i hope you will fix that problem with that canadian email.

Thank you for this informations about Granny list.This is what i was looking for.Thanks again and i hope you will fix that problem with that canadian email.How to Pass a Drug Test - 100% Guaranteed Drug Testing Solutions

Our company recognizes the important of cannabis as a medical treatment and has been working very hard to help bring legitimacy the industry by creating a system that makes it easy for dispensaries to keep track of their inventory and all necessary state required documents. It is truly amazing how much this medicine can help people with a variety of medical conditions.

Ganja Girl
    MJ Freeway
    MJ Software for Medical Marijuana Centers, Dispensaries, and Collectives. POS, Inventory, Patient Management! | MJ Freeway
    Mj Freeway | Facebook
    888-webMJFreeway / 888-932-6537

I used cannabis immediately after brain surgery, with miraculous results.
    You must inhale without creating suction, but the relief is instant.
    After 41 years of continued use, this one was the most beneficial of any I have encountered.

Havent thought about granny in a while hope your doing good, and hope all is well.

Thank you so much for this i have been trying to find legitimate research to show to my parents that cannabis does help ADD patients. My mom thinks i'm just blowing smoke, no pun intended lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast