Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Text of California Attorney General MMJ Prop215 Guidelines August 2008

Thank you for posting this. Keep posting this type of things in the future. People will be really indebted to you.

2.   Advertisements

did anyone read the part on page 11 about how dispensaries are illegal??

Good read thanks. What I couldn't find is how do you get a selling permit or license if you are growing for mmj patients? Not a dispensary, but just like personally for other patients for non-profit? I know you still need to have something other than a card to be able to carry and cultivate more pot and give it away

and they tell me you can't advertise.. is giving advice advertising?? ok here is some advise, that's why you should enroll in some kind of marijuana college in California so you can learn all that. here is some free advise....there is no such thing as a license or a permit to grow for anyone. the only way to do it is to form a non-profit association. I would tell you exactly what to do and where to go but, I'm afraid the cannabis.com thread security might ban me. We can only talk about how to grow weed, not how to grow weed legally. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by weedman419+1
    and they tell me you can't advertise.. is giving advice advertising?? ok here is some advise, that's why you should enroll in some kind of marijuana college in California so you can learn all that. here is some free advise....there is no such thing as a license or a permit to grow for anyone. the only way to do it is to form a non-profit association. I would tell you exactly what to do and where to go but, I'm afraid the cannabis.com thread security might ban me. We can only talk about how to grow weed, not how to grow weed legally. Good luck!
    Weed college..........Hmmmmm. Might be a college that I could actually graduate from.

They wouldn't ban you for sending me a PM now would they?

Think maybe ill just stick with the allowed ammount of plants on my prescription for personal use

yea I could PM...P.S. don't ever call it a prescription, it's a RECOMMENDATION. they are different.:thumbsup:

This is the part that bothers me. For people that work in the healthcare industry, our licenses to practice medicine are extremely valuable and the potential loss of that license means loss of potential earnings. How do you all get around this? I would dnever smoke in the workplace or even the day I would work but would like to smoke on days that I am off in the confines of my own abode. A random whiz-quiz and I would be Eff'd

Granted I haven't heard of a random whiz-quiz at work but nevertheless, the fear of losing my license to practice puts the fear of God in me.

PPP-Dragon

2. Use of Medical Marijuana in the Workplace or at Correctional
    Facilities: The medical use of marijuana need not be accommodated in the
    workplace, during work hours, or at any jail, correctional facility, or other penal
    institution. (§ 11362.785(a); Ross v. RagingWire Telecomms., Inc. (2008) 42
    Cal.4th 920, 933 [under the Fair Employment and Housing Act, an employer may
    terminate an employee who tests positive for marijuana use].)
    I wish I were Santa Claus as then I would know where all the \"Naughty Girls\" are located :thumbsup:

I am new to this forum and just came here searching for some useful discussions. I would like to add that such news should be more discussed on such useful forums will be very effective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12