Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1467 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Killing bacteria with cannabis

A short and good article about this: Killing bacteria with cannabis
    LuciferN Reviewed by LuciferN on . Killing bacteria with cannabis A short and good article about this: Killing bacteria with cannabis Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cannabis never ceases to amaze me. Every day new articles, new science and new believers!

Thanks for sharing luciferN

Great article. :thumbsup:

Nice thread and enjoyed the read. Birdie referred to this in a prev. thread and I am enjoying this info! Thank you!

I wonder if it is being used instead of neosporin for some? :thumbsup:

Lucifer great article nice find. I followed the links and found this 4 page pdf with more info

http://pubs.acs.org/cgi-bin/sample.c.../np8002673.pdf

keep up the good work finding articles :thumbsup:

Now put that news story with this one.

Just Say NO To 'Stand Up To Cancer.Org'

Here's a quote out of the article it is saying how cancer is caused by bacteria.

"Undoubtedly, the recognition and acceptance of cancer-causing bacteria might cause chaos (and financial loss) among physicians who routinely treat certain cancers with radiation and chemotherapy. The reason for this is simple: treating cancer with radiation damages healthy tissue; and chemo damages the immune system. If cancer were proven to be an infection with bacteria, these methods would no longer be considered ideal treatment for an infectious disease."

To me it makes sense out of how smoking marijuana helps cancer patients. Especially the lung cancer studies and on The Rick Simpson Story of how it cures skin cancer in a matter of days.

I love how they say which cannabinoids have the "most potential" as they don't have those "unwanted" side effects like euphoria and introspection. I think they're just trying to convince me that the pharmadeath industry's version is safer then the original. Fuk you and your bullshit. Ugh makes me sick. Even science can't keep it's dick out of politics.

Blessed be~
    Cannabis is the Tree of Life and should be celebrated every time it is consumed. If we use Cannabis with a spiritual purpose it will change our lives. If we encourage others to do the same we can change the world.

If you want to learn more on how to use Cannabis spiritually please visit The Hawaiian Cannabis Ministry

Want to find out where we\'re headed in the US...
    read this.

pharmadeath industry
    :S2:

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessHerb
    I love how they say which cannabinoids have the "most potential" as they don't have those "unwanted" side effects like euphoria and introspection. I think they're just trying to convince me that the pharmadeath industry's version is safer then the original. Fuk you and your bullshit. Ugh makes me sick. Even science can't keep it's dick out of politics.

Blessed be~
    I got to the doctor because I was really depress (I was not smoking weed at the time) and the doctor prescribe some chemic product I don't even remember what this sh*t was... A few week after I've start smoking with some friends and I really like it, so I've start smoking a littler more, but still not every days. I've start to notice my mood getting better and the depression going away. So I'm using it instead of the chemical ! I should try to find a doctor that will be willing to give me a prescription for medical marijuana...

Good for you LuciferN!:thumbsup: I too was in trapment I mean treatment for ADHD and bipolar and was put on Wellbutrin. Well needless to say it didn't work and had some wicked side-effects (I felt like someone lit me on fire inside and I was still very angry all the time.) I had smoked when I was 21 but never considered it a medicine. Then I started smoking when I was on the meds at 25 and found the Cannabis to be more effective at helping me help myself get better. I couldn't afford $125/hr to have someone listen to me yap and tell me how they thought I was crazy but offering no solutions. Or $250/hr to get a prescription that cost me another $250-300 a month. My girlfriend and I were both on meds and neither of us has felt as good or been as productive as we have since we starting using Cannabis as a part of our treatment. And we ended up saving money in the long run and that's why Cannabis isn't legal. Because it's a cheap and effective medicine especially in it's purest most unadulterated form(s).

The US government is going to allow pharmadeath to continue to sell Cannabis chemical compounds while keeping "crude" Cannabis as a whole illegal. That's why there's still this bullshit media campaign about Cannabis being more potent and dangerous now then ever before. Blah blah blah... :wtf: It's a sinister plot to control the citizens of the world, and I know that sounds crazy but think about it. If you HAVE to ask someone else for something to make you feel better then you are in an invisible prison living under tyranny. The only one who has the right to make the decision about how you feel is you. If you lose that right then you have NOTHING, IMHO.

Off topic sorry

That's why I'm against forced medicating of people. Even those in psychiatric facilities should not be forced on medication. They have a right to be crazy IMO. As long as they aren't hurting anyone else they should be free to be as crazy as they want. I also believe people should have the right to hurt themselves just not others. I know, I'm crazy too. Well I'm glad to be crazy it means I think for myself even if my thinking isn't considered correct. It's what makes me different from everyone else and I like being different. If everyone in the world was the same I'd be bored out of my mind. But there are those who would be happier then a pig in shit. They're the ones that scare me because they're the ones trying to impose their will and desires on me so they can have the world they want. I'm just here resisting their indoctrination. :hippy:

Anti-depressants... controlling tools of your system. Making life more tolerable making life more tolerable. ~ Serj Tankian

Blessed be~
    Cannabis is the Tree of Life and should be celebrated every time it is consumed. If we use Cannabis with a spiritual purpose it will change our lives. If we encourage others to do the same we can change the world.

If you want to learn more on how to use Cannabis spiritually please visit The Hawaiian Cannabis Ministry

Want to find out where we\'re headed in the US...
    read this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast