Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Spider mites getting aggressive at 5th week flowering

I bought a big bottle of Floramite SC not relizing I need so little, 1oz makes 20 gallons of spray/dip.

I was hit hard with mites, tried lady bugs and premixed sprays without a dent.

I'd prefer non chemical, so I descided to used this, its out of the plants within 28 days.

Use it once them to knock the crap out of them and start over. Now I use, Neem oil and ladysbugs as preventive. I've been good now.

This stuff is the nuclear bomb for mites, and its easy on the plant!

I have 1oz bottles up for grabs 17$ , feel free to PM me
    Local Garden shops sell 1oz bottles for 40$

I don't have a mite problem, but just in case, I sent off an e-mail for a sample of a product I saw on the internet, and discussed with the grow shop tech. Its called SNS-217, by Sierra Natural Science. I just got two 4 oz bottles of their ready to use SNS-217 for mites, and SNS-244 for Fungus control.

The pamphlet says say good-bye to spider mites, Laboratory tested, Food safe Kills Mites and Eggs. SNS-244 works with mold and mildew. And I did get hit with both of those outdoors.

Check their web site and get your free samples. Can't go wrong with free samples, and for me with only a few plants these will go a long way. :thumbsup:

I know it's way too late but in case anyone else comes here looking for answers; I don't know if this would work but I'm thinking maybe some dry ice in water? it should create a high CO2 level and a anoxic atmosphere for the mites and possibly kill them. Also, if anyone experiments with this idea, remeber not to leave the dry ice in there too long as temps are going to drop and you will kill the mites and freeze your plants too.

4.   Advertisements

I know this is a stupid question but what the hell...do you use the no pest strip like normal, hanging it in a corner and just closing windows. that is fine for indoor, but outdoor? lay it on soil remove before watering??? would love to use this because I hate the little buggers...and have found most remedies just knock em back some but does't eradicate the basterds...

...thanks in advance for y'alls wisdom!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234