Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1505 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Swimming with my Truck

ok....just thought I would share something that happened to me today, Im sure you guys have read or seen Hurricane/Tropical Storm Fay coming at FL. Well, where we are wasn't too bad, just A LOT of rain...Some area's flash flooded, and my stoned ass wanted Sonic....
    Long story short, I turned in where there wasn't a road, actually was a retention pond/lake, 7ft deep!!!!
    Keep in mind I am driving my 85 bronco2 thats lifted over 12in, but after my front tire hit the grass, well....pic tells it.
    After swimming outta the truck whilst saving my 9yr old brother in law, I waved to my fun bronco, that rests in pieces....

Kinda like a carfax commercial, huh?
    whiskeytango

its was pouring fucking rain when we got to the side walk, and the cops wouldn't let us sit in their cars...thats a whole nother rant there....
    SnSstealth Reviewed by SnSstealth on . Swimming with my Truck ok....just thought I would share something that happened to me today, Im sure you guys have read or seen Hurricane/Tropical Storm Fay coming at FL. Well, where we are wasn't too bad, just A LOT of rain...Some area's flash flooded, and my stoned ass wanted Sonic.... Long story short, I turned in where there wasn't a road, actually was a retention pond/lake, 7ft deep!!!! Keep in mind I am driving my 85 bronco2 thats lifted over 12in, but after my front tire hit the grass, well....pic tells it. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Swimming with my Truck

oh snap!!

sucks man, did you get it shut off before it went down?

Swimming with my Truck

LOL...almost the same shit as me! Nope, definitely ruined the truck...it sucked in mad water...got the pic with my cell though.
    whiskeytango

Swimming with my Truck

here's a good pic our lovely news crew took....lol

Tropical Storm Fay hits Martin County

whiskeytango

Swimming with my Truck

I'd blame it on the kid.lol

Swimming with my Truck

Whiskeytango, Hey My Brother!!!,,,,,Sorry For The Loss!!!,,,,,But, Glad You & All Are Well!!!!!!!!!!,,,,I'm sure You Have Many Memories In The Bronco!!!,,,,,,,,I'm Sure You Just Had Liability???,,,,,,,,But, It Can Be Rebuilt!!!!,,,,Well, Be Save & Best Of Luck!!!!!:stoned::rasta::stoned:

Swimming with my Truck

Maybe FEMA will be able to help you out It's a long shot but we can only hope.
    Good Luck

Swimming with my Truck

Truck is fucked hatch, lol...past the money worth it. Now I get to get a new truck to fuck off off-road with:thumbsup:

I tried blaming the kid killer!!!....lol
    whiskeytango

Swimming with my Truck

damn man!

Well now you can get something with some better gas milage.