Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1538 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

smoking preperations

what do u do before or after you smoke,visine,gum, axe?

persoanlly i use visine after every time i smoke because i always thnk ppl no im stoned, and i like to wash my face to ride of the skunk:jointsmile:
    blizz Reviewed by blizz on . smoking preperations what do u do before or after you smoke,visine,gum, axe? persoanlly i use visine after every time i smoke because i always thnk ppl no im stoned, and i like to wash my face to ride of the skunk:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

smoking preperations

If I'm by myself or with others, I generally like to set up everything even before I unroll my stash baggie, just to have an uninterupted session.

I always say, Rule #2 of smoking is to always have a glass of water handy, because there's going to be that inevitable cotton-mouth (Rule #1 is, of course, have weed). If you're smoking with friends it's definitely proper to share a gulp of good ol' H20.

Then it's definitely deciding how to smoke... joint? vaporizer? my method of choice is usually a bowl. I can put however much I want in, make it a tiny two-hits, or a massive salad bowl (overflowing). I have yet to encounter the subsequent NEXT process of deciding WHICH bowl to use as I only ever have one bowl at a time I can generally control the amount of smoke I let out by putting out the cherry while I'm hitting it, so bowls offer me the most efficiency when it comes to conserving. Ain't nothing I hate more than a wild-fire joint.

if I'm by myself, I'll put on whatever cartoon (fucking love cartoons when im stoned... South Park, Beavis & Butthead, Invader Zim, Aqua Teens, fucking awesome) and let it play out so I can be 100% entertained from start to finish, I'll be laughing even while I'm packing the bowl.

If I'm with others, I will generally ask what they would prefer to watch/listen to. If the choice is music, I try to find a mix that has a good blend of what we'd both like to hear at the time (though usually nobody says no to Pink Floyd or Tenacious D). If they're feeling some visual stimulation, I'll show them what I've got. Generally TV shows are an easier medium than Movies, because a 1/2 hour television show (or 15 minute if you're into Aqua Teens) is less of a committment than a 2 hour movie. Esp. for the busy stoner on the go (lol I feel like I'm writing a Sessions for Dummies book)

Also I like to have one or two good coffee-table books around for when the session gets going. After the first few hits set in, a roving eye will fall on the
    "Big Book of the Universe" or something, and an adventure begins. Philosophical conversation generally follows.

My usual tasks for AFTER smoking are generally: giggling like an idiot, forgetting where I put the water, visine ONLY if i'm going someplace that I know I'll be seeing people close-up... otherwise it's just a waste, but either way I lovvvvves me a good stoned shower. Gets you nice and clean, you don't smell like skunk, and let's face it: stoned showers = quite a triiiiiiiip.

Man, I miss smoking.

smoking preperations

I usually get everything in my pocket before smoking, because once im high I get paranoid and I start thinking I left my stuff in the kitchen. Once I make sure I have my piece, visine, weed, and lighter im good to go.

smoking preperations

For the longest time I would put eyedrops in before smoking. I still do when I'm going into work or I'm around people that I really shouldn't be stoned around, etc.

Other then that, my pre-game preperation is flicking the lighter.

smoking preperations

Glass of water... and visine or clear eyes. and preferably some good company if it's available.

smoking preperations

Wake up, shit, shave, shower, eat, smoke, garden, smoke, eat, smoke, cann.com, eat, smoke, go to bed. Wake up repeat steps...LOL, unless I have something to do for the day.

smoking preperations

before i smoke i put the lighter to the bowl, and after i blow out some smoke. no visine or axe or any of that, i really dont care if people know im stoned.

smoking preperations

here is my set up, i decide to smoke, then ill mention if im in company that i feel that we all need to smoke copious. Which then brings to the forefront of who has what, and what the terms of smoking is, then its bowl decision, if im alone i skip the second step. I have 3 bowls and a bong, and i can roll a mean joint, wheras my friends will usually have a bowl, a tiny bubbler, or a small bong on them, so we decide. Usually the small bong, or my lava rock bowl for solo sessions, or when i smoke copious in one bowl, it can hold an easy 1.5 g's or more. Then i the bowl gets packed. If im by myself ill usually sit around for 10 minutes doing nothing, satisfied for the time being, then ill start to smoke. Sometimes it takes up to an hour for a nice multi bowled bong session. Afterwards it depends on where i am going as to what ill do. If im going to work its visine and gum. if im going to a friends its visine. if im staying home, or going driving with friends then its nil. But this always is the rule, car rides require windows down for atleast 15 minutes after smoking wether it be in the car or not, afterall, i dont need to smell high, though if i do, i dont care.

smoking preperations

Ok.

Whenever I was younger and lived with my parents, like 12-16, my friends and I had these CRAZY methods of before and after prep. for smoking in my house.

Whenever we'd smoke out my bathroom or bedroom [plus no one in my family smokes anything, pot or ciggs] we would have a specific system.

First whenever we hit the bowl [the regular method] we'd cover the top so any extra smoke from the actual cherry of the bowl would be stopped, then we'd hold it in for as long as we could so, ya know, the smoke wouldn't be as thick.

Then when we did breathe out we'd use a toilet paper roll with dryer sheets stuck in it so the smell of smoke wouldn't be as bad. Then finally we'd febreeze the hell out of the run, turn on the fan, visine, gum, perfume, and FINALLY blow little puffs of baby powder everywhere.

idk what it was about the baby powder but blowing it into the air just totally masked the smell.

but you know by the end we were all too stoned to care about the smell :jointsmile:

it got easier as I got to be like 15 or 16 but i def. did my share of smoking preparations.

whewwww.....i'm so glad i can just hit the bong in my living room now.
    [align=center]\"[SIZE=\"2\"]See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don\'t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn \'em. \'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that\'s enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal f**kin high on drugs.\" - Maynard :jointsmile:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=\"3\"]live your life. [/SIZE]:hippy:[/align]

smoking preperations

i try to always have clears, gum, lighter, and some axe handy, and of course the blunt/joint/pipe