Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1712 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: How do you vape?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • bag

10 25.00%
  • whip

21 52.50%
  • either

8 20.00%
  • neither

1 2.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

bag or whip?

What are everybody's views on the two methods of vaping? What are the pros and cons? Any difference in the high? thanks
    ktrenta Reviewed by ktrenta on . bag or whip? What are everybody's views on the two methods of vaping? What are the pros and cons? Any difference in the high? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

bag or whip?

hands free whip cause the bag is too big and bulky

bag or whip?

i agree tex, it is a tad bulky in a way and loud, I hate that crinkling all the time...try and vape on the d/l with that noise...
    however I prefer a bag over a whip still. I just cant get over how some ppl lube up the whip and you get it and it's all wet. Usually I don't bust the vape out with friends because of that. (this was before the bag) no more whip now.

Plus I like to see the delicious, thick vapor goodness before I enjoy it :jointsmile:

bag or whip?

I think it works quick, (whip) and is like Rum, hits you fast and you don't really realize it unless you do a reality check and find you are on your butt! Plus, I felt pretty high fast! May depend (I think a lot on type of herb). pr

bag or whip?

I like a whip- it's sleek, simple, easy to keep clean, streamlined, and doesn't remind me of an empty boob-job bag.

bag or whip?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    I like a whip- it's sleek, simple, easy to keep clean, streamlined, and doesn't remind me of an empty boob-job bag.
    yup, I kinda suspected you was a 'whip-woman' "Stinky, Queen of the Lash" ... :jointsmile:

bag or whip?

Ahahahaha... Only with plants though!

Reap- My phone batt died and I didn't notice. How's the road trip going? How far you get?

bag or whip?

Whip. I think you can taste the vapor better...but thats me.

bag or whip?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic

Reap- My phone batt died and I didn't notice. How's the road trip going? How far you get?
    well, I got to Illinois, visited family and friends, but quickly decided to cut the trip short, and return to CA ... figured I better 're-group', make some living/travel plans first, and 'tour America' later ... just too hard on the knees, between driving and trying to nap in a Honda Civic :wtf: ... going tomorrow to see about trading for a new, fullsize van, and start over ... hopefully, a buddy in IL can help me convert it to 'camping' capabilities ... I refuse to collect rent receipts, and can't hack the piss-poor gas mileage of a motorhome, either ... so, a 'urban-camping' I will go :jointsmile:

bag or whip?

Bagged vapor is easy. Just add herb, turn it on and suck it out when it's full. You can carry a bag of vapor around the house or take it with you in the car. You can fill a bag while you're busy doing something else. So bags have some convenience pluses. All the hits are the same, but the vapor is mixed with more air than with a whip, so it's not as tasty as direct draw. Using a whip, you get some big, delicious hits and that makes the vaping process more enjoyable. But you also have some less than tasty hits at the end, and there's a learning curve with a whip. So you have to decide which features fit you best. If you can't decide you can get the Extreme or herbalAire and have both methods.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast