Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: How do you vape?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • bag

10 25.00%
  • whip

21 52.50%
  • either

8 20.00%
  • neither

1 2.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

bag or whip?

I prefer whips, but here is my input from the top of my head.

Both keep your lungs healthy, help conserve herb, and are very efficient. Either type is definitely worth it.
    "Browns" or the vaped weed leftovers are also great for cooking.

Whips are better for small/personal sessions (small & quiet). Power cord limits reach.
    Bags are very convenient for group sessions. The power cord won't tie you down.

Whips take less than 2 min to go from bud>grinder>whip>vapor>lungs.
    Bags take a little longer, but mainly because of the warm up/set up time and bag filling.

Whips, you can set it aside and resume your session whenever you want.
    Bags, (like others have said) are somewhat limited with time, as I've seen bags have almost 25% of vapor condense within the first hour.

Whips you can precisely control how much vape you get from your herb. You can easily tell how much there is left to potentially vape.
    Bags can be filled more than once from the same bowl, but it's a little harder to tell how much is left to vape.

Whips can have resin scraped from the glass. All parts are easy to clean (hot water & soap) and only need changing/cleaning of screens (which can also be reused). A $2 pack of screens lasts for a very long time.
    Bags last for a fairly long time and parts are easily cleaned with alcohol. However, replacement bags and parts are a bit costly.

bag or whip?

I prefer the whip because I can taste the MJ better through it and I personally get much larger hits through the whip than through the bag. But, to each his own. The bag is still fun sometimes. :P Although vaping is excellent for my depression, it doesn't help my anxiety as much, even when vaping at extremely high temps (260 C, for example, which is overkill, I know). I love vaping in the morning and hitting my bong at night to get the most CBD's at night! I've got an Extreme Q, BTW and love it. My bong is a flat-foot Grav Labs bong and I love it as well. hehe

3.   Advertisements

bag or whip?

Hey Herbal,

I thought (please excuse my noobiness) gaping was smoking that reduced herb sticky material. I guess I am wrong. What exactly is whip? I feel seriously noob on this topic.

PPP~Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by herbal meditation
    I prefer whips, but here is my input from the top of my head.

Both keep your lungs healthy, help conserve herb, and are very efficient. Either type is definitely worth it.
    "Browns" or the vaped weed leftovers are also great for cooking.

Whips are better for small/personal sessions (small & quiet). Power cord limits reach.
    Bags are very convenient for group sessions. The power cord won't tie you down.

Whips take less than 2 min to go from bud>grinder>whip>vapor>lungs.
    Bags take a little longer, but mainly because of the warm up/set up time and bag filling.

bag or whip?

whip for a lot of reasons, but the vapor is cooler in a bag since it can sit there... whips are just cooler in general though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123