Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: How do you vape?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • bag

10 25.00%
  • whip

21 52.50%
  • either

8 20.00%
  • neither

1 2.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

bag or whip?

Quote Originally Posted by vapefiend
    take it with you in the car.
    this I wouldn't recommend, BUT I see what you're saying, and I agree. but being able to walk around with it does kick ass :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

bag or whip?

Has anyone else used the vapor dome without the whip and just hit it from where you put the whip into the dome? It's kinda like a shotgun hit of vapor, pretty enjoyable.

bag or whip?

Two very great ways to enjoy your bud i say. I like the whip when im hanging with friends or being lazy and the bag when i have to celebrate something like my favorite show being on. Nothing beats those massive awesome tasting hits!
    Donâ??t waive you rights with your flag...

[SIZE=\"4\"]Got Kottonmouth?[/SIZE]

bag or whip?

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyinches
    this I wouldn't recommend, BUT I see what you're saying, and I agree. but being able to walk around with it does kick ass :thumbsup:
    In case of a cop stop or accident, much better to have an empty vapor bag in the car than hardware. If you're using in the car, better to be the passenger than the driver, but we know how that goes.

bag or whip?

I prefer the whip, but I can't really speak on bags since I've never used a vaporizer that uses bags.

bag or whip?

Quote Originally Posted by kvSCstoned
    I prefer the whip, but I can't really speak on bags since I've never used a vaporizer that uses bags.
    I've used both methods quite a bit. Bagged vapor is easy and convenient, but direct draw is a more enjoyable vaping experience.

bag or whip?

whip when i use the oxygen mini and bag when i use the volcano

bag or whip?

Quote Originally Posted by vapefiend
    Bagged vapor is easy. Just add herb, turn it on and suck it out when it's full. You can carry a bag of vapor around the house or take it with you in the car. You can fill a bag while you're busy doing something else. So bags have some convenience pluses. All the hits are the same, but the vapor is mixed with more air than with a whip, so it's not as tasty as direct draw. Using a whip, you get some big, delicious hits and that makes the vaping process more enjoyable. But you also have some less than tasty hits at the end, and there's a learning curve with a whip. So you have to decide which features fit you best. If you can't decide you can get the Extreme or herbalAire and have both methods.
    Does anyone know what happens to a vapor once the temperature goes below the vaporization temperature?

I'll give you a hint. It is how distilled water and distilled spirits are made. The substance is heated to the vaporization temperature, cooled then condensed into its pure form.

If you think you can carry around a bag or balloon filled with any kind of vapor and cool it down below its vapor temp and it still stays in its vapor form, then your bag/balloon has A LOT of condensed vapor on surface. The only thing left in a bag/ballon that has been cooled down, is the air that was blown in by the fan.

If you use a bag/balloon or a bulb type vaporizer, inhale the vapor ASAP or else time and a decreaseing temperature will condense the vapor to the sides.

bag or whip?

Bags are more convenient for groups. And you actually get to drool over the vapor as it is created.

bag or whip?

If you use a bag/balloon or a bulb type vaporizer, inhale the vapor ASAP or else time and a decreaseing temperature will condense the vapor to the sides.
    You can't store bagged vapor for hours, but it doesn't condense as fast as you imply. And condensation is worse with glass than it is with oven bags.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast