Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1536 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

CH9 Mixed Female CFL Hempy Grow

Thank Chong...i was starting to feel like i was unwelcome here!

I really wanted to wait but the bigger plant keeps touching the lights....this is like the 3rd time.....i should of known yesterday but i was lazy....came home to a plant with a few burnt leafs.....shouldnt matter.....

Well i took clones today....today is veg day 23 and 24 days from seed.....i took 8 clones.....3 off the smaller plant, 5 off the larger plant......Also i had to tie down the larger plant its just growing larger everyday....

Im going to flip them tomorrow...i know its early, but im running out of room fast!

Here are some pics of the clones, plants in the rubbermaid box, and the larger plant tied down!

Nice work. I can't believe how thick those stems are.

3.   Advertisements

Wow, I caught this one earlier...forgot to scribe up

I'm gonna now though

BEAUTIFUL plants mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Version 2.0
    Nice work. I can't believe how thick those stems are.
    Thanks again chong.....yeah the trunk at the bottom i would say is very close if not an inch thick. I would have to thank fox farm for that.....

And hempy buckets are the a pleasure to grow in.....if you have any question feel free to ask! Good luck mate...

wow just found your log. nice grow man!@:rasta:

Dang hempy buckets are rockin' right along there, killa! There is no doubt those contraptions have an effect on growth. My poolside ladies are about the same age as yours. I don't know their lineage, but being commercial I would expect pretty quick growth. My ladies may be a bit taller, but nowhere near as bushy. Your ladies are stocky as hell, reminiscent of the female East German swim teams.

I'm glad to see your ladies are healthy, and it looks like they will produce quite a few bud sites and surely some serious buds! Congratulations on your promotion - remember to enjoy life though! Work can sometimes intrude a bit more than it should, taking a strain on our minds, bodies, and souls. I hope you've got some concentrated downtime. Take good care of yourself, dude!

Thanks Jakezking.....Yeah work is slowely killing me, but i think its a better time to put in the work while my son is real young.....Hey, i knew 7 yrs of college would prepare me for something....

The plants are doing fine......the problems seemed to have stopped.....I finally realize the food wasnt the biggest problem, but the plants were just to close to the lights and sometimes when they reached in the morning.....they probably hit the lights and often.....

For the first day of bloom i didnt change the lights or the nute formula(damn job!).....All is good now!...I changed the lights yesterday, and the nutes schedule, and the plants straighten right out.....seems like the little one doesnt like Nitrogen at all!

The plants look the best since theyve hatched.....i think i got the nutes finally dialed in with this grow....only time will tell.....

Ive continued to tie down the large plant, and removed some of the burnt leaves; just to make sure the problem wasnt spreading which it hasnt!......After the clones root(which i think has already started...im seeing a little new growth at the tops of all the clones).....i plan to flower them immediately(Hempy 32oz cups/sea of green)....At that time i will remove the smaller plant from the rubbermaid box and flower it with the clones(in my clone box). The clones are 4 days from being cut!

Here are some pics:

Well another week has passsed....and i sorta have bad news......i gave away the smaller plant.....the big plant really needed the room......so i did what had to be done......and its a shame......i really took a close look at her last night and the complete top was turning purple......i still have her clones though.....

Now on to the good news.....the large plant has hairs all over......everywhere the is a shoot...i have about 2-6 whites hairs in every position....I keep tying her down and she seems to reacting good to it.....Heres some pics of the plant today right after her feeding.

The clones are doing well....not quite ready to be removed from the dome.....everyday i give them about 2 hours out of the dome....and they seem to be reacting well to the reduced humidity....also i gave a few of the clones a gentle tug to see if they are rooted....and all of them seemed well planted...so i expect to see roots coming out of the jiffy pellets soon.

I would definately agree, your clones are SUPER happy, well done.

What do you use as your cloning technique? Any additives? Spray in the dome for humidity?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast