Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1513 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Haro Bmx 420 -Outdoor grow 2008

Hey everbody! Just started another post well ill show the very first picture of when they went outside on may 30th (were very small because i had troubles with my floresences) but are actually doing very well. Most of my plants are indica dominent but all have some sativa in them, My one beauty which you will see is the tallest in the bush of them is pure sativa :thumbsup: that should be one tasty lady, i will update the outdoors about once a week as long as im not too busy.
    Haro bmx 420 Reviewed by Haro bmx 420 on . Haro Bmx 420 -Outdoor grow 2008 Hey everbody! Just started another post :) well ill show the very first picture of when they went outside on may 30th (were very small because i had troubles with my floresences) but are actually doing very well. Most of my plants are indica dominent but all have some sativa in them, My one beauty which you will see is the tallest in the bush of them is pure sativa :thumbsup: that should be one tasty lady, i will update the outdoors about once a week as long as im not too busy. Rating: 5
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke:rasta:

2.   Advertisements

Well here we go with 14 pics, some of the pics include 1 or more plants so just look kinda carefully, sorry fer the bluryness on a few but the misquitoes were really bothering me
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke:rasta:

they look great bud I only see 5 pix.

and I didn't know U also grew outdoors.
    well keep up the goo work.:thumbsup:

Yes, I do infact grow outdoors too and sorry about the 5 pictures, went to a party but heres the other 9

More