Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1508 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

new grower with questions!!!

as i have bagweed growing, but did it very sketch.

so i'm going to begin a new harvest i suppose.
    i'm am going to use rubbermaids. i have been reading a grip of info
    but still do not understand lighting.... when to use what colored CLFs and can you stick CLFs in regular house hold lamps? and wtf is a ballast... i'm guessing you need it for the CLFs, and if there are built in ballast. also, i have read many different views on growing, and was wondering how much light you give the sprouts, as i have read that you start out with 24 hours of light.
    thecavebears79 Reviewed by thecavebears79 on . new grower with questions!!! as i have bagweed growing, but did it very sketch. so i'm going to begin a new harvest i suppose. i'm am going to use rubbermaids. i have been reading a grip of info but still do not understand lighting.... when to use what colored CLFs and can you stick CLFs in regular house hold lamps? and wtf is a ballast... i'm guessing you need it for the CLFs, and if there are built in ballast. also, i have read many different views on growing, and was wondering how much light you give the sprouts, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

well i see you are from NM..cool cool i work at the taos tsv every winter..as far as your questions all i can tell you is you have not read enough.and when you think it is enough well..read some more..there is a gal by the name of stinkyattic around these forums and if you check out here sig there is a link for noobs.if you read it you will learn alot!!!i have some grows under my belt and i still read it every once in awhile:thumbsup:....btw bud from NM is some of the best i have smoked an grown

ya 505 is bad ass, abq is sic, yea there some great grow houses in taos that iv seen, dank.... yea you can't get shwag here, everything is all dank dank dank hah, and thanks... ill keep reading..

found out about the lighting thanks to stinkyattic:detective1: but the lighting is still confusing me, as i don't want to burn my house down hahaha