Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1683 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New in Silver Spring

What's up just thought I'd drop in and see if there are others in the area that want to hang out. I just moved here from Colorado and dont know a soul. Things seem to move alot faster around here than Im used to so I find myself a bit "lost". I'll be starting grad school at Maryland in the fall.
    Yakkity Reviewed by Yakkity on . New in Silver Spring What's up just thought I'd drop in and see if there are others in the area that want to hang out. I just moved here from Colorado and dont know a soul. Things seem to move alot faster around here than Im used to so I find myself a bit "lost". I'll be starting grad school at Maryland in the fall. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New in Silver Spring

Don't really live in Silver Spring...but go to UMD Close.

New in Silver Spring

Quote Originally Posted by Yakkity
    What's up just thought I'd drop in and see if there are others in the area that want to hang out. I just moved here from Colorado and dont know a soul. Things seem to move alot faster around here than Im used to so I find myself a bit "lost". I'll be starting grad school at Maryland in the fall.
    I'm close by. Drop me a PM. I'm new to this site and couldn't figure out how to send you a PM.

New in Silver Spring

Im from Silver Spring originally, but I go to school in Colorado at CSU. Ill be coming home for thanksgiving if you would want to maybe chill then, i could show you some places you arent too familiar with.

New in Silver Spring

hey let me know if you want to hang out sometime dude.

smokyweedman@ yahoo