Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1776 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

People's opinion of the immunization against cervical cancer for girls

sorry to hear about the bs chronic chrissy

i used to think vaccines are good, but look at what makes them up and you will think differently. they are made with neurotoxins and hazards waste byproducts

garbisil(sp?) is the hpv vaccine they are pushing real hard right now. there have been many young girls that have dies almost instantly after getting the shot. the girls are also having adverse reactions and is harming them internally.

all vaccines should be looked at on an individual level not as a whole because every human body reacts differently to different compounds

I got the shot a few years ago and I'm glad I did. Set of 3 shots spaced apart.

HPV and cervical cancer are two things I do NOT want.

If I had a daughter she would definately be getting it.

Oh and I wanted to mention that these bad reactions only happen to a very select few and the pro's definately outweigh the cons. You can't let 1% of the population distract you from the fact that 99% of the kids who get vaccines are fine! And healthier to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    I got the shot a few years ago and I'm glad I did. Set of 3 shots spaced apart.

HPV and cervical cancer are two things I do NOT want.

If I had a daughter she would definately be getting it.

Oh and I wanted to mention that these bad reactions only happen to a very select few and the pro's definately outweigh the cons. You can't let 1% of the population distract you from the fact that 99% of the kids who get vaccines are fine! And healthier to boot!

the drug is so new you don't know that yet

4.   Advertisements

It has most definately gone through the proper tests. If it wasn't the FDA would have never put it out there.

I'll take my chances.

It has most definately gone through the proper tests. If it wasn't the FDA would have never put it out there.

I'll take my chances.
    the fda does put drugs out that have not been tested and they give them a temp. approval labels to go on them. my father is takings some that has the temp. not approved labels from the va
    we simply dont have enough people working in the fda to do effective testing.
    most the people working for the fda are people that have worked/have interest in drug companies. so you are getting bais information.

I'll take my chances.
    tests should take at least one full life time before conclusions are made. the fda has one concern-money, and the drug industry is a cash cow they are milking to the last drop! the vaccine is just too new to have had tjme to complete a test, nevermind the actual anylsis of the findings.

Cancer Vaccine Linked to Pancreatitis

Sylvia Booth Hubbard
    Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gardasil, the cervical cancer vaccine, which is being advised for all young women, may be causing pancreatitis, a painful, debilitating disease that can be fatal. Australian sources reported that three women developed pancreatitis shortly after receiving the vaccine.

Gardasil protects women from strains of the HPV (human papillomavirus) that cause 70 percent of all cervical cancer. But numerous cases of young women being stricken with various potentially deadly complications have arisen all over the world. Eighteen deaths have been reported as well as 8,000 adverse reactions which include paralysis and seizures. Australia alone reported over 1,000 suspected reactions to the vaccine, although most were not life-threatening and included headaches, dizziness and vomiting.

Acute pancreatitis is characterized by sudden, severe abdominal pain. Pancreatic enzymes burn and irritate the pancreas, then leak out into the abdominal cavity. Complications can include heart, respiratory or kidney failure, all of which can be fatal.

Dr. Amitabha Das, writing in the Medical Journal of Australia, said, â??We suggest that pancreatitis be considered in cases of abdominal pain following HPV vaccination.

Small Pox Vacines have virtually wiped out that desease from the world (not completly but that is why we get our kids vacinated). Polio Vacines have done the same. Amazing that someone would consider not getting a vacine offered to their baby. Measels Mumps and Rubella, i think is the MMR (these were baby killers in the past, getting them at an older age as a child after vaccine they are mild forms of the sickness). Tho those have not been wiped out, they are under control. Children used to die regularly of these three. My Father had polio, NO ONE wants to see that come back.
    Whooping Cough, no one wants that or Rumatic Fever either. Without our childeren getting vacinated, we do put them at risk, and we put at risk the population of our nation. As the Vet said......when a person has a dog who died from a preventable desease, garunteed they get the vacination for thier next pet. That would be a very hard lesson to learn if it was a child and not a dog.
    If I was young I would get the vaccine, to old now but my daughter had it done and got in just under the age wire.

Quote Originally Posted by inbud
    Small Pox Vacines have virtually wiped out that desease from the world (not completly but that is why we get our kids vacinated). Polio Vacines have done the same. Amazing that someone would consider not getting a vacine offered to their baby. Measels Mumps and Rubella, i think is the MMR (these were baby killers in the past, getting them at an older age as a child after vaccine they are mild forms of the sickness). Tho those have not been wiped out, they are under control. Children used to die regularly of these three. My Father had polio, NO ONE wants to see that come back.
    Whooping Cough, no one wants that or Rumatic Fever either. Without our childeren getting vacinated, we do put them at risk, and we put at risk the population of our nation. As the Vet said......when a person has a dog who died from a preventable desease, garunteed they get the vacination for thier next pet. That would be a very hard lesson to learn if it was a child and not a dog.
    If I was young I would get the vaccine, to old now but my daughter had it done and got in just under the age wire.

the decline of diseases can be related to cleaner water supplys and more sanitation throughout the world,

in 1991 was the last case of polio origional in the usa in texas and the world health organization has declared the whole western hemisphere eraticated of polio. there have been about 10 cases of polio in the past 10 years atleast and they came from overseas(reported in usa)

Quote Originally Posted by inbud
    after my aughter had a reaction to her mmr we decided on no more vaccines for her and our next. there are whole communities of no-vax families whose children are clearly heathier, suffer less allergies, less asthma, and far lower rates of add/adhd. putting toxins in our babies bodies is not the answer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast