Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

People's opinion of the immunization against cervical cancer for girls

Like you say chrissy it takes years to find out if any of these drugs are safe and I'm not interested in being a guinea pig. So many drugs out today have so many terrible side effects. An example is arthritis. There is not a single drug out there for arthritis that does not eventually cause serious issues and death. My doc keeps on trying to tell me that her drugs are much safer than my cannabis. I laugh.:jointsmile:

i agree Polio is virtually eradicated from the world. The world tho does not all have cleaner water. Vacine is the reason it is eradicated not just cleaner water supplys. You hear of Chollera in Mexico all the time, due to bad water, just an example of bad water.

And Crissy, i totally understand what it is to be a "one in a million" as your child seems to have been with her reaction. (i had a "one in a million" experience at the dentist that ended up in open heart surgery that changed my life forever, and i still go to the dentist) I am sorry for your childs reaction, but the overall picture is that vacines have helped out in getting children out of the Hazzards of "Childhood Illness". I know my kid got Rubella (three day measles) and when she did, my grandmother told me horror stories of children dying of it years ago. Grandmother survived Reumatic Fever tho, and suffered severe Arthritis all her life because of the Fever.
    I do understand the downside of using vacines, but as more and more kids dont get vaccinated, more and more have a better chance of contracting the various deseases that the vacines cover. If those deseases were whiped out totally they would not have to vaccine anyone anymore.

This New vacine, Seems to be a step toward eradicating some forms of cervical cancer and warts. A step forward is a good thing, perhaps in the future it will be revised to the point that there will be no hazzards in having it done. If there was a vacine for AIDS, people would be lining up around the world to get it and not think twice about possible side effects.

Peace

You may be eligible to participate in a research study. We would like to know about your opinions on and experience with human papillomavirus (HPV) and the HPV vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix). The study includes a survey an optional telephone interview.

To qualify for this study, you must:
    (1) Be female
    (2) Be between ages 18 and 26
    (3) Live in the United States
    (4) Have experienced a â??serious adverse eventâ? (side effect) you believe to be the result of the Gardasil or Cervarix vaccine. This includes:
    - Life-threatening conditions
    - Hospitalization
    - Disability or permanent physical damage
    - Birth defects
    - Conditions requiring medical treatment or surgery
    - Conditions that do not require medical treatment or surgery now but may in the future to avoid one of the above outcomes.

To participate in the survey, visit: HPV Vaccine Survey for Females with Vaccine Side Effects

This study is sponsored by the University of Arizona Department of Sociology. Please contact the Principal Investigator, Sarah Strand, at [email protected] for more information.

This is a very old thread. When the post was up, I looked and thot spam and did not read. I have now read it. This is alarming. All these problems with this Vaccine and problems being studied.

Seems to me the Gov't shouldn't be able to force anyone to take anything they do not want to! Anyone know if this is the case?

I am now curious: Anyone on this site have the vaccine? Always curious! pr

5.   Advertisements

the vaccine is to protect against HPV (human papillomavirus, same as plantar warts)....this virus increases the chances for cervical cancer and the vaccine is not a cure, it is a preventative. i have an 8 year old daughter who we are discussing whether to get it or not. hopefully by the time she reaches the age for the shot there will be a lot more research done on it

I got the shot when I was 18... Idk if it was a good idea or not.
    I've had problems ever since though. I cant carry out a pregnancy, and I only have a period ever like, four months. Super painful when it does come, puts me down for the count...

The doctors wont link my problems with the shots specifically, but I think it has everything to do with it.
    As soon as my insuance kicks in, Imma go to the doctor.
    I only skimmed the thread, but what are some of the symptoms the ppl with the problem were having?
    The doctor who did my shots didn't really explain what it was supposed to do...
    All I got was..."shot" ..." preventitive"....."every six months"......"warts"..... And "ten dollar copay"...
    Shitty.

HPV Vaccine Side Effects

Try that link and see if that helps you! Seems the vaccine was changed mid 2010. And I would

Check out post #43 and email to: To participate in the survey, visit: HPV Vaccine Survey for Females with Vaccine Side Effects

This study is sponsored by the University of Arizona Department of Sociology. Please contact the Principal Investigator, Sarah Strand, at [email protected] for more information.

Seems like this may be of help to you PGS420 and others that may read this old thread with real threat!

Now, lets see if I did this correctly for the info: pr

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345