Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1506 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Travian Browser Game???

Anyone playing this or heard of it???

The United States Seventh Server starts on July 30th and is taking registration (Free game) on the 28th

Get ready for pwning to ensue.

If you're interested check this out

Travian - Browser Game - Romans, Gauls, & Teutons

It's pretty cool
    SunnyD Reviewed by SunnyD on . Travian Browser Game??? Anyone playing this or heard of it??? The United States Seventh Server starts on July 30th and is taking registration (Free game) on the 28th Get ready for pwning to ensue. If you're interested check this out Travian - Browser Game - Romans, Gauls, & Teutons Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"5\"]FAVORITE QUOTES[/SIZE]

Whatever Is Good And Perfect Comes To Us From God Above, Who Created All Heavens - James 1:17 (i.e. - Pot )

\"Never Argue With An Idiot, They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience\"

\"Happiness Is Not A Destination, It Is a Method Of Life\" - Burton Hills

It\'s been one of those days so I may be :hippy:... either way I\'m :jointsmile:... but I can\'t forget that I\'m ... but I look like :stoned:...

I Just Love These :thumbsup::thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

Travian Browser Game???

Im playing it right now good game thanks for the link......

Travian Browser Game???

Watch out travian is addictive stuff... I check my account like 8 times a day. I play on us6 btw and I'm more than happy to give tips if you'd like some.

Travian Browser Game???

peace out
    ill' B watching

Travian Browser Game???

Wow this game literally ate up like all of my time...just deleted account on s7 about a week ago, feel free to farm if my town is still there.

Al Capwn, search the name

Travian Browser Game???

Travian is made for lifeless crowd or the jobless or the retired!

I was on com4 till about 2 weeks ago ranked top 100, and the more u go thru this the more time it will take and it will never get better

the game runs for about a year or so and the way it is designed allows for much cheating by others and u need a way to monitor/control your account 24/7

most top 100 players are multi owners

i had 20k crop-army and 5 villages by 2.5 months into the game, was in the best alliance of NE and had 4 of the top 10 players and a gang of top 100 players on my side, co-leader of the alliance... i had many experiences of less than 10 hours of sleep per 72 hours... point being: no matter how good u r, time waste is not gonna go away, and if u r not in top100 from beginning well then u r purposelessly wasting your time cuz u most likely will be wiped out ometime during the game by those who go gigantic and will never make it to the endgame

shit can get pretty ugly

but given, if i had a 1 year off to myself to spend it the way i like it, or if i was a forex worker online without any other job or responsibility, i would go back at it again... just gave up my account to ome other decent player since i felt it would be a waste if i just deleted or abandoned it for farming!