Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1463 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New VB whip

alright so i have a vapor brithers hands free. and i completely love it. but i broke the whip : ( which completely sucks. so im lookin at new ones on the VB website. and i need a little help on picking them out. i have 3 choices and ill put the links in. also, does the size of the whip make a difference? cause the knobby one is straight and the fritted and fumed has kinda 2 ovals to them. Or should i not even waist my money and just get a standard one?

Knobby
    Hands Free Vaporbrothers Knobby Whip - VaporWarehouse

Fritted
    Hands Free Vaporbrothers Fritted Whip - VaporWarehouse

Fumed
    Hands Free Vaporbrothers Fumed Whip - VaporWarehouse
    xmatty89 Reviewed by xmatty89 on . New VB whip alright so i have a vapor brithers hands free. and i completely love it. but i broke the whip : ( which completely sucks. so im lookin at new ones on the VB website. and i need a little help on picking them out. i have 3 choices and ill put the links in. also, does the size of the whip make a difference? cause the knobby one is straight and the fritted and fumed has kinda 2 ovals to them. Or should i not even waist my money and just get a standard one? Knobby Hands Free Vaporbrothers Knobby Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New VB whip

anyone please?

New VB whip

Do you really want to spend $45? If you want thicker glass and easy screen changing get one from here for almost a third of the price- silversurfervap.com/silverwands.htm. Heck, get two. Best buy on the internet.

New VB whip

do they fit the hands free vapor brothers?

New VB whip

"If you own another vaporizer we can make one fit any brand on the market." dabuddhavaporizer.com/wands.html

New VB whip

thank you