Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1451 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

bad vibes??

I am almost 16 years old. I hang out with "Stoners", I was friends with the "Strongest (mentally)" of the group but I am slowly breaking off from the group. If we go to this kids appartment I rarely talk because i feel like I will say something wrong. I dont hold a converdsation well. Another kid told me I give off "Bad Vibes" and have a bad "Ora". When someone talks to me I look at them, and say like less than 10 words then I look away. I dont mean to be rude but I guess that is how I am percieved because I will say something to someone and they look away when I am done saying something. I know they are just doing it back to me but I dont mean to be rude. How can I help myself, I also have a long skinny nose so that just makes it worse because people stare at me, then scratch their nose?? How can I help myself????
    Marijuana924 Reviewed by Marijuana924 on . bad vibes?? I am almost 16 years old. I hang out with "Stoners", I was friends with the "Strongest (mentally)" of the group but I am slowly breaking off from the group. If we go to this kids appartment I rarely talk because i feel like I will say something wrong. I dont hold a converdsation well. Another kid told me I give off "Bad Vibes" and have a bad "Ora". When someone talks to me I look at them, and say like less than 10 words then I look away. I dont mean to be rude but I guess that is how I am Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

bad vibes??

Dang,are you foreals?
    Maybe you need some new freinds,you shouldnt have to change yourself to be accepted by others,unless what your doing is messed up,but I dont think so.If thats you den das you ....ya know?
    I feel that you shouldnt be ashamed or have to be quiet while hanging wid your freinds,cause das all your bruddahs you know? where you can be you and dey can be dem selves and nobody has any bad feelings.
    Maybe I dont make no sense cause I am higher than a flier right now,but you seem like a cool guy,maybe you just need to relax and meet some new peeps.

bad vibes??

This is an 18+ site, and you will be able to post again in 2 years, but I will try to give some advice anyway.
    Try to maintain eye contact, instead of looking away. That is a sign of deceit, and people may not trust you because you cannot hold eye contact. Eye contact is also a sign of confidence, and respect for the person you are talking to (this is not the case is many Native American cultures, where it is considered rude and challenging). So what if you have a long nose? So do many historic figures of great power. Look at portraits of European nobility. If you feel insecure about it, others can sense that. MY brother has a long skinny nose and he's always been popular with the ladies- it's simply that he is very confident and has a great sense of humor. So pick up that chin, act confident even if you don't feel that way, and you'll be fine!

bad vibes??

Quote Originally Posted by Marijuana924
    I am almost 16 years old. I hang out with "Stoners", I was friends with the "Strongest (mentally)" of the group but I am slowly breaking off from the group. If we go to this kids appartment I rarely talk because i feel like I will say something wrong. I dont hold a converdsation well. Another kid told me I give off "Bad Vibes" and have a bad "Ora". When someone talks to me I look at them, and say like less than 10 words then I look away. I dont mean to be rude but I guess that is how I am percieved because I will say something to someone and they look away when I am done saying something. I know they are just doing it back to me but I dont mean to be rude. How can I help myself, I also have a long skinny nose so that just makes it worse because people stare at me, then scratch their nose?? How can I help myself????
    im kinda like that too bro...i just keep most of my thoughts in my head...and like u scared i might just say somethin stupid at times so i just keep quiet, moreso when im around ppl i dont hang out with a lot, im sure i come off as stuck up or assholeish to many ppl too, although i dont aim to be

bad vibes??

Dude, talk about bummer.
    But like someone said already, dont change yourself for nobody? Maybe you have the good vibe and it dont mix with there bad vibe?
    If they cant except that, there is a whole world of other life out there man!
    You may be a lonely stoner for a while, but hey! You'll be stoned atleast.
    Keep it chill. Peace

bad vibes??

Yeah, it could be the case that those dudes you have been hanging out with are actually simple minded people putting off the bad vibes...

You seem open minded enough to ask for advice on a situation like this, which shows you care about the relationship between your friends..

SO, I would say, it's not you man. There are a lot of people in the world who cant appreciate the presence of silence, which is sad because, I couldn't stand living in a chaotic world of non stop dialog. Most of the time it is bull shit talk anyways about useless opinions and what not, especially at the age of 16.. or any teenage years.

When ever me and my friends get together, and we chill out, there can be times where it is silent for like 10-15 mins, and we all are aware of this, AND we are all aware that no one cares.. we embrace the silence, for which all sounds rest upon.. its pretty amazing actually. kinda like a group meditation.

bad vibes??

yea dude my opinion is maybe your hanging out with freinds you don't really have the same intersets and hobbies in? you should probably find some better freinds and ones that will enjoy the same things you do. (no homo)

bad vibes??

Quote Originally Posted by kshchrn831
    When ever me and my friends get together, and we chill out, there can be times where it is silent for like 10-15 mins, and we all are aware of this, AND we are all aware that no one cares.. we embrace the silence, for which all sounds rest upon.. its pretty amazing actually. kinda like a group meditation.
    A-men bruddha! Silence can be a good thing!