Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1549 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

the media tells you what you like

aw gee, homework? but gosh, it's the weekend and that just doesn't seem fair.

besides, i read the fountainhead years ago. then again, maybe it's time to renew my acquaintanceship with ayn.

It's really staggering how effective the media is...

It ensures unquestioned, unconditional American support for a tyrannical state (Israel) at the cost of billions of dollars annually.

It ensures that people ignore high-quality music and open their mouths for the putrid piss that is assembly line modern pop.

Free thought, high art, philosophical discourse, etc. are all under siege. Ever notice how you have to pay extra for HBO? Almost nobody I know has it, and as a result the only programming that could be considered thought-provoking works of art are ignored in favour of MuchMusic, sitcoms, reality TV, etc. Shows like Six Feet Under (where pot is smoked constantly, various ideals and worldviews are explored, corporatism is mocked, etc.) are not widely watched, and so people stare glassy-eyed at the propaganda box, munching on the products they're told to buy.
    \"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.\"-Voltaire

3.   Advertisements

The media tells people what they deserve to hear, not what they should. If the bilderberg group or the elites deicde to tell everyone what they are doing, people will go crazy, they'll panic but when they hear doing this bullshit act that has absolutely zero relevance to bettering their lives will, in fact better it, they go with it. People should pursue the truth, but most people don't deserve it; they deserve more. Reality sucks, a lot of people do their own things to get away from it and it's not for everyone. What does an upper-class business man lose from not knowing the conspiracies and the fraudulant acts that go on in the world? Nothing.

Knowledge is power for those who seek it. A mass change in the world where the media doesn't decieve us would call for strong people who are willing to give every single asset of their lives up for what they believe should be done, but we're not there yet.

you guys are really getting on my nerves. a bunch of disorganized stoners bawwwwwwing on the forums about the way the world is...

LET'S GET ORGANIZED PEOPLE!

Anyone got a hippie bus? good god.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123