Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1597 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

What is your religion?

OK... i know that a thread like this has a great probability to turn into a flame war, and maybe be deleted, wasting all the time i spent typing this.
    But i would like to know what are the religions/religious views of our members here... many times isnt easy to know someones religion only by reading their posts...
    Anyway... i would like to ask you, to please, dont bash others religious views. No matter how absurd they seem to be.

So, what is your religion (or lack of it)?

Im half-christian, with buddhist, occultist and shamanic (Don Juan Matus's) influences...
    Coelho Reviewed by Coelho on . What is your religion? OK... i know that a thread like this has a great probability to turn into a flame war, and maybe be deleted, wasting all the time i spent typing this. But i would like to know what are the religions/religious views of our members here... many times isnt easy to know someones religion only by reading their posts... Anyway... i would like to ask you, to please, dont bash others religious views. No matter how absurd they seem to be. So, what is your religion (or lack of it)? Im Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What is your religion?

Atheism

What is your religion?

i was catholic, but i have since converted to Hinduism.

What is your religion?

LDS aka Mormon..
    but religion is just a title..

i am a god fearing, self respecting good soul.

all i need..

What is your religion?

Unitarian Universalist

What is your religion?

Agnostic. Although there are different levels of agnosticism. I believe something is going on that we don't know about. But to call it a god and to say this god has these abilities without giving any evidence puts me on in the 99.99999% bracket of not believing.

To me any characteristics given to a creator are the work of creative minds.

Edit: Agnosticism is not a religion.

What is your religion?

I'm not apart of any religion. Wasn't baptized nor have I picked one up along the way.

As for my views I'd say I'm sitting in and around the agnostic side of things with a touch of atheism :jointsmile:

What is your religion?

"There are many paths up the mountain,
    the view from the top is the same."

Race ya to the top! - Granny:hippy:

What is your religion?

Raised RC in parochial school. Learn some other things since that time, now I assemble with my wife's church (she seldom goes <g>) Episcopal Church. I have other Episc in my family. I just like to worship and sing to The Lord. Same Lord as we all have, regardless of church.

Shov

What is your religion?

1/2 Christian.. 1/2 what I like to call my 'Bs beliefs' where I follow what I believe about religion, God etc.
    ______
    Always Shoot For The Moon That Way,Even If You Miss,You\'ll Land Among The Stars

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast