Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1780 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

What is your religion?

I believe science is the answer to this life... I guess i just paid to much attention in earth science class and not enough in church but im fine with that.

What is your religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold
    ^I'm agnostic... I think that being atheist is as silly as being religious.

After all, how do YOU know there isn't a God? :stoned:
    of course you can't know there is no god. you can believe it or you can deduce it (to a certain extent), but atheism is as much about faith as is any religion.

Quote Originally Posted by trancefusion5
    I believe science is the answer to this life...
    the religion of science has no more answers than any other. it merely poses the questions in a more seemingly rational fashion.

What is your religion?

Quote Originally Posted by delusionsofNORMALity
    the religion of science has no more answers than any other. it merely poses the questions in a more seemingly rational fashion.
    religion (science or otherwise) as a philosophy has many questions, religion as it is run by man has only edicts and commandments.

db:smokin:

4.   Advertisements

What is your religion?

Atheist/Agnostic. I don't believe in a god but I don't even care enough to get into denying the existence. I just find very little plausibility in it myself. But hey, whatever gets a person by is fine by me.
    the pursuit of dankiness [SIZE=\"1\"]- an (old) grow log[/SIZE]

What is your religion?

If there is a God, I think it's messed up that there are so many rules you have to follow and abide by to get into paradise, and if you don't you goto Hell.

Not my kind of God.
    I think this is great. What is my reward for doing good if i could be pure evil and enjoy the same reward? God really doesnt ask that much, just admitting you believe in him and trying to be as good as you can. Honestly that sounds just about right in my book. And look at it more like this, if your nice to him he helps you. If your not, you are lost (not punished). Im sure he doesnt wish to harm the ones he loves. He choses to respect the respectful ones. Man i love wake and bake :jointsmile:

What is your religion?

Existential Atheist.

What is your religion?

Respect is earned, and I for one can't see a reason to respect a God that doesn't interact with his creations. :stoned:

If you're doing good just to get into a paradise, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

I don't think there's anything after death.

So christ, the son of god, sent to live with his creation, to better their lives... What would that be called?

And if you did good only to get into paradise you are sinning, repent for that and admit you are wrong. Atleast you are still doing good, even if for the wrong reasons.

And finnaly, i think there is so much after death. We live in an arena, where we chose the paths we wil walk for eternity.

What is your religion?

Quote Originally Posted by DTRave420
    Agnostic,dyslexic,insomniac-I lay awake all night wondering if there's a dog...
    :420thought:
    I'm Jewish but not religious...:420thought:

What is your religion?

I believe in the fractal elves. 'They're like jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and there are many of them and they come pounding toward you and they will stop in front of you and vibrate, but then they do a very disconcerting thing, which is they jump into your body and then they jump back out again and the whole thing is going on in a high-speed mode where you're being presented with thousands of details per second and you can't get a hold on [them ...] and these things are saying "Don't give in to astonishment", which is exactly what you want to do. You want to go nuts with how crazy this is, and they say "Don't do that. Pay attention to what we're doing."'

What is your religion?

Quote Originally Posted by delusionsofNORMALity
    it merely poses the questions in a more seemingly rational fashion.
    Good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast