Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What is your religion?

I believe in animism

What is your religion?

festivus for the rest of us

3.   Advertisements

What is your religion?

Agnostic/Atheist/Pantheist

Grew up at a 7th day adventist christian school until 6th grade

I started questioning everything and couldn't put the pieces together.

What is your religion?

Buddhist. Logical, easy to understand and follow, and most of all, not a religion.

MelT

What is your religion?

Agnostic,dyslexic,insomniac-I lay awake all night wondering if there's a dog...
    :420thought:

What is your religion?

Baptist, but that festivus line was amusing

What is your religion?

I am a born-again Atheist. Fear is your only god.

What is your religion?

atheist

if you simply believe in a higher being and that makes you feel that lets you be a better person, thats fine. however ive seen to much of the horrible things people have done in the name of religion to subscribe to any of them. if anyone thinks the Muslims are crazy now, look back at the crusades, believe our be tortured to your death:wtf:.

db:smokin:

What is your religion?

LOL guess i dont follow any of them enough to know there true definitions but yeah agnostic fits better. went to baptist church as a kid, all I remember of it is sitting in sunday school and thinking "but that dosent make sense" over and over in my head.

maybe evolutionist, is that a religion...lol

What is your religion?

and the pot shall be stirred......
    I...am a card carrying Satanist....
    I was raised "non-denominational" Christian, and could never get into it. I just couldn't deal with the whole blind faith thing. I am all about being in charge of my own destiny....
    If there was any one religion/philosophy that I would say I am, it would be Satanist. Not devil worshipper before anyone blows a nut, but a Church of Satan satanist. i.e. Anton LaVey
    I guess the nutshell 60 second version of my beliefs is such. I am here now. I will die later. We dont believe in "GOD" or "SATAN" as anthropomorphic dieties, but more akin to "The Force" I guess is a good way to put it. There are greater powers in this universe, no one can deny that really. But to say its a guy with flowing white mane, golden beard and a naughty or nice list,....well, thats just too much for me. Said force can be tapped into, rituals, out of body experiences, deja vu, and of course, "I was just about to say that!" SATANISM was just a tag used to scare people when the church founded. It was used because doing what felt good is considered "EVIL" from 99% of the right wing religions.
    I know I didnt really skim the surface on beliefs, but I gotta wrap my head around a morning doob, then I will come back and explain better...
    whiskeytango

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast