Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1452 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

AeroGarden Grow

I figured I'd start a grow log for the interest of others when it comes to growing pot in the AeroGarden, and also for help of the plants.

We planted about 3-4 seeds (bagseed) in 3 different pods about 2 and a half weeks ago...it seems every seed sprouted but we figured we'd keep one plant per pod....I dont know...we didn't want them fighting for space or light...

One of the plants has a non healthy looking spot on it, I was hoping someone could tell me what it is and what that plant and other plants are lacking....

Ive got pictures, but I cant find the freakin chord to transfer them to the computer...as soon as I find it I will upload ze pictures.

for now, maybe you can help...the spot looks reddish brown, looks spherical and sits on the tip of a leaf
    Acouwaila Reviewed by Acouwaila on . AeroGarden Grow I figured I'd start a grow log for the interest of others when it comes to growing pot in the AeroGarden, and also for help of the plants. We planted about 3-4 seeds (bagseed) in 3 different pods about 2 and a half weeks ago...it seems every seed sprouted but we figured we'd keep one plant per pod....I dont know...we didn't want them fighting for space or light... One of the plants has a non healthy looking spot on it, I was hoping someone could tell me what it is and what that plant and Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

AeroGarden Grow

pics????

AeroGarden Grow

Sounds like you maybe got some water on the leaves? They are vulnerable that young and depending on the light intensity/distance... it could have scorched the young'n.

Either way... so much talk about this thing, it will be cool to watch somebody do it. How soon are you going to 12/12? What do you plan on doing for the dark period? Are you using the nutrient packets included? Any training or cropping plans? Who was the 19th President? Haha sorry for all the questions :stoned:

P.S. You guessed it!!! Rutherford B. HAZE :hippy: