Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1973 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Winter Park?

Hey guys, just moved here a week ago. I don't know anybody yet so I'm seein if anyone's down for burnin one. also if you live near Whisper Lake apartments hit me up.
    KISSarmy Reviewed by KISSarmy on . Winter Park? Hey guys, just moved here a week ago. I don't know anybody yet so I'm seein if anyone's down for burnin one. also if you live near Whisper Lake apartments hit me up. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Winter Park?

Winter park here. I know where whisper lake apartments are. If I had to guess, I would say your gonna go to full sail. Surprised to c more people in central fl on here. Wish there was way to make sure u guys weren't the enemy lol

Winter Park?

Yea I'm goin to full sail. Wonder how you guessed?:jointsmile:

But I'm definitely not the enemy lol. I just figured this would be the easiest way to find people here who smoked.

Winter Park?

I figured that because I can't see no other reason why anyway would just move to winter park. Nice area, but there's a lot of places like it in FL. What program you taking up? And about meeting smokers, I gurantee that your gonna meet a lot of people at school with your same interest. Maybe we'll get up one day and have some beers.

Winter Park?

I live sorta close to full sail whats up man.

I live in casselberry