Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Shoe Addicts Not So Anonymous

Hello, My name is Priincesss (metaphorically speeking) and I am a shoe addict. Cross-trainers to pumas to my 4inch spike heels , I love them all.

What about you ladies? What do you like? What makes you feel sexy?
    Priincesss Reviewed by Priincesss on . Shoe Addicts Not So Anonymous Hello, My name is Priincesss (metaphorically speeking) and I am a shoe addict. Cross-trainers to pumas to my 4inch spike heels , I love them all. What about you ladies? What do you like? What makes you feel sexy? Rating: 5
    ______
    Always Shoot For The Moon That Way,Even If You Miss,You\'ll Land Among The Stars

2.   Advertisements

Fresh pair of nikes. Nothing can beat em

Charbud

Myself, naked, no makeup, and my natural hair color, that is what makes me feel the most sexy, especially next to husband. I don't need anything or body but myself to know that I am sexy every single day, even if I couldn't winn a beauty contest.

It sound to me you have a manifestation to equivilate your sexiness to something so matierialistic. Actually I feel sorry for you not knowing what real SEXY is within yourself, and hope one day you will

on one episode of Law and order the really handsome black guy says to his partner, " Shoes are like crack for women, don't you know that?" ... it's true...:thumbsup:

I don't think we mean that we can't feel sexy without these things, but what is so wrong with wanting to play and wear something that shows you off or your lines? I don't view it as my sexiness, or my sexual power, it's just part of the fun and sheesh who ever said we didn't feel gorgeous standing there naked in all our lonesome glory?

Anyway, I denied my love of shoes for a long time because I'm also a tomboy and I hate it when people view me as only a girly girl. But I am truly in love with shoes.

Boots, heels, flats, sigh. Leather. mmmm.

Plus I have short legs so heels really improve their line. (I have great calves and they really show them off.)

Other than that I dyed my hair red a while back and god do I feel sexy! The color is perfect for my skin so nobody can tell it's fake.

And I love having really nice smelling bath products, candles, and body sprays. Started as part of covering up when I would smoke and need to have it smell good for family or non smokers later and ended up being something I just really enjoy all the time. (Bath and Bodyworks has a vanilla lemon bodyspray that EVERYONE must buy).

I got so many shoes, mostly Nike. I like shoes that you don't see every day. I dont spend a lot of money on them, cuz all the unique ones are on the clearance rack, everybody else doesn't want them. Shit, I got shoes I still havnt worn, thee still in the box. This is only the ones in my basement I don't wear or have no clothes to match them. That's sad, a woman has more shoes than outfits to match...lol I'm a huge Nike fan though....love goin down south, they got the best deals there!

hey,how do you start a thread on this site,i cant figure it out

Go to the forums page, click on whatever catagory you new thread should go under and click post thread at the top of the page. U can't start a thread on a thread.

As a guy i have the same problem.. lots of nike's