Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1758 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Outdoor Marijuana Grow 2008

Ok sweet glad it was understood.... I had hit a few and wrote that up so I wasnt sure it came out clear.

I am here to share and show grow info/pics :rastasmoke: planetganja and other sites have enough people allready anyways. :jointsmile: We need more action here.

:rastasmoke: :rastasmoke: Hope everyone is having a great season so far!

I will do another update around the end of the month, untill then Keep It Green!

:hippy::rastasmoke:

Thanks a lot and please keep it coming! Hopefully, we can get a sticky on this post of bending! And this site will be better than others. AS it is the only one I have and have time for! Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

I've stuck this for the season at least, and I'd like to copy out the bending posts to add to the FAQs if that's all right?

4.   Advertisements

Thanks Stinky, this is a nice addition to my novice grow book and easy for me to find on this site! I just love this site and the helpful advice and instructions from people like bcgrown, yourself and many others! I thot it was so helpful and clear as how to and WHEN to bend! pr:thumbsup:

Yeah stinky you can copypaste it 2 the FAQ'S or however you like .
    Much Thanks

I will do a update post on the outdoor very soon. Also will post more pics of the "Bending" plants on my belcony so you guy can see how much they have bushed out since last bending pics.

:rastasmoke: Enjoy the sun everyone!

belcony plants

damn mang u gotsome bomg looking plants. and thats a prety sick bending tutoriel (spelling?)

Quote Originally Posted by glennon111
    damn mang u gotsome bomg looking plants. and thats a prety sick bending tutoriel (spelling?)
    Cool glad ya dig it :thumbsup:

Here is a update from today July 21. Starting to bud and will be going onto the "Dr. Hornby's Big Bud" Ferts I think its a 0-15-40.

A few strains have yet to start budding but will switch over once they start. :rastasmoke: There are a few plants that are about 6-8 feet tall.
    :rastasmoke: Starting to clear out the lower branches so that the top colas get the juice and can produce more BUDS.

And also will attached my breeding spot pictures.. They are a kush cross "about 20 seedlings 3 female clones mixed in of a widow cross." and I got a nice 5 foot blueberry "female" in there that im gonna knock up also. Should get some nice seeds from this batch and will try em out indoor over the winter.

ENJOY!:rastasmoke:

more pics

few more

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast