Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1609 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Outdoor Marijuana Grow 2008

Thanks
    Most are around 3 months

I remember seeing this thread when you first posted pics and was like, wow. I'm still in aw when I look at all the space and beauty of all your girls. Keep up the good work, you'll most def have a very large wonderful harvest.

man, wish i lived in Canada ostgood: :thumbsup:

3.   Advertisements

Hehe thanks. All the work and effort pays off. Just goto be smart about it eh

here is a little pic time lapse
    June 15 June 28 July 7 sorta same angle

Been watching and enjoying your hard work and grow. Plus, learning a lot--thanks!! Appreciate all the info you post, for my future outdoor grow. doubt I'll ever know enough, but I'll get a camera first, then learn how to use it and I know where to go for help!
    So far, your first grow seems to be going seemless; hope to follow in that wisdom!

Yeah its all a learning experince. Can never learn it all and you can pick and choose the info you feel works best for your growing conditions... This isnt my first grow actully. I actully posted my grow last year on here also. This is my 7th outdoor and 5 have made it 1 hasnt "thiefs" hope this year turns out! never had em this big at this time of year... good season so far forsure! Every year i try something new or try a new tech Its good way to increase yield and product quality allways trying new ideas and methods.. you will learn what works best and what doesnt...

Here is some pics of my "bending" tech Works great for keeping plants short and bushy

Belcony plants :rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat
    Been watching and enjoying your hard work and grow. Plus, learning a lot--thanks!! Appreciate all the info you post, for my future outdoor grow. doubt I'll ever know enough, but I'll get a camera first, then learn how to use it and I know where to go for help!
    So far, your first grow seems to be going seemless; hope to follow in that wisdom!

Eye candy all around! I found some silk worm type bugs eating one of my plants today :\

Neem oil to the rescue!
    :greenthumb:

it rubs the lotion on its skin
    it does whatever its told
    it rubs the lotion on its skin else it gets the hose again
    [SIZE=\"5\"]Urge your Rep to support HR 5843![/SIZE]
    \"... an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.\"

I've never seen bending, it's pretty interesting. so do you just pinch and bend the stem while it's well watered so it doesn't break and/or take your time bending in one certain point until it sticks?(stays bent)

Well with the bending I do, I like to pick branches that have got a certain size and have good nodes to pick your bend.
    Also pick a hard wood branch soft wood will just snap and die.

Bend in between the nodes so they are both "exposed" they will then brach up and you can bend those also once they reach that height and "hardwood" and have the nodes you like to pick to branch up. I like to allways bend them away from the center so that the inner center branches get light then and grows up to fill in nice and bushy.

I like to hold the branch in my fingers, then bending it down kinda like fold it over your finger "dont pinch it" VERY gently till the bend makes it go "limp" let it hang from there and let good light and air movement get on the plant from there on... this will heal "thicker stem from that point" it will start to go up "towards light" the inner parts of that branch will now grow out creating more branches "bud sites".
    If you do this right you can create alot more bud sites and side branching and "force" them to grow in ways you want. Works great for people growing in shorter spaces also..

Here is how I do it :rastasmoke:

Hope you understand all that haha.. I'm mighty stoned right :wtf: now..

This is so bitchin! I've read a lot of threads and it seems all feel we know bending, lst, and tying! I am an idiot that needs a good photo to get the message! Your demonstrations are rad! I have to set up a printer to record how to, until I learn! You have no clue how much help you are being! I know it is a lot of work and want you to know how much I appreciate your help-u R a gem! Keep it up and please don't drop off! :thumbsup: I need this info! Not just in growing, but stealth, etc! and how to protect in the outdoor environment.

There is so much reading to do, I may read forever before I try to wet my feet again. I think I said, I put some old bag weed seed to gro and got nothing! I know what went wrong now. Now, I will plan much better and learn through you experts in progress!

I just love looking at how to do it and how healthy you plants are! I have had gardens in the past and just get a buzz from veges (tomato) or anything growing. So, I think this will turn into a hobby, i hope to control within my legal limit. I tend to get carried away with pretty plants! Turns me on! Appreciate your sticking with us and the easy instructions! I need bush more than height, due to fear! I have received a generous dose of err of the side of caution and now am planning much better! Thanks to you and a few others! Please keep it coming, if it isn't too much time and trouble!:thumbsup:

You are quite the teacher my friend. I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to answering my question. Yes that was a perfect/flawless lesson in bending. The pictures say it all, very nice tutorial. I believe it should be made a sticky for further the educating of fellow growers here.

Thank you bcgrown, you have the bending technique down pat lol. I will be sure to use this method in the future.

gmorning

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast