Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Moving to Eureka, CA (Humboldt) in the Fall.

What's up fellow smokers? I currently live in Denver, CO and I'm planning to transfer to College of the Redwoods until I gain my associates then transfer to SDSU. I only know one person out there as of now and that's my cousin. Would anyone be down to smoke up in the Fall sometime? If so, let me know. I'm always down to meet new people. About me, I'm just a laid back kid with ambition and goals, and loves to smoke up. Easy to get along with also, no drama here. I look forward to the new surroundings and the people soon!
    Str8clockin Reviewed by Str8clockin on . Moving to Eureka, CA (Humboldt) in the Fall. What's up fellow smokers? I currently live in Denver, CO and I'm planning to transfer to College of the Redwoods until I gain my associates then transfer to SDSU. I only know one person out there as of now and that's my cousin. Would anyone be down to smoke up in the Fall sometime? If so, let me know. I'm always down to meet new people. About me, I'm just a laid back kid with ambition and goals, and loves to smoke up. Easy to get along with also, no drama here. I look forward to the new Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hey, I just moved to Arcata a week and two days ago! I'm going to go to CR next year. I'm going to be taking classes to get my residency (from Arizona) changed to California. The Humboldt area is really relaxed and it is easy to find what you need. Just look for the people who look like they would know, they are ALL around here.

Good luck on finding a place here. I tried all the agencies around town, but finally decided on just checking craigslist. Look in the apts / housing and the rooms / shared for places to rent. I found some really cool people that are "420 friendly" and "215 friendly."

If they are cool with pot, they will say 420 friendly, 215 friendly, or just, "friendly."

You can also move to an apartment for one or two months to start establishing your 366 days to residency. Some say one year least, some say nothing, or month to month. Good luck.

Check out a local site being made at VapeSmokeBake

Sup bro, just adding that I was readin a issue of Cannabis Culture from last year, and they had a big feature on Humboldt and how pretty much everyone there is involved in growing or smoking or selling bud.. Sooo, you should be sweet :jointsmile:

Good to see this thread here.