Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1698 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New to Arizona...

Hello everyone, seems like all these threads are pretty much dead... Anyone from AZ still alive here? I just moved out to Phoenix area from Pennsylvania for my work a few months ago. So whats the deal here, seems weed is scarse unless you really know people. I hate knowing nobody, the only people I do know are from work and I dont like bringing this up there... I havent been able to find shit yet, been trying at places people recommend and even asking random people (which I hate doing...) but still have had no luck. I thought it would be all over being near CA and all, im ready to move out to cali already and get me a MM card!
    StaSiS88 Reviewed by StaSiS88 on . New to Arizona... Hello everyone, seems like all these threads are pretty much dead... Anyone from AZ still alive here? I just moved out to Phoenix area from Pennsylvania for my work a few months ago. So whats the deal here, seems weed is scarse unless you really know people. I hate knowing nobody, the only people I do know are from work and I dont like bringing this up there... I havent been able to find shit yet, been trying at places people recommend and even asking random people (which I hate doing...) but Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New to Arizona...

man,My family is trying to get me to move to AZ next year,I have a bunch of family in mesa.
    But AZ aint got no medicinalMJ laws,So I am choosing OR.I wish AZ had a medicinal law,I would consider there.

New to Arizona...

this place is dull like powerpoint

New to Arizona...

eff man I need to find a hook

New to Arizona...

Whats up I know friends of friends that can be cool with yall. I will check back in a few but add me to ur friends lists.

New to Arizona...

im new to az to im also looking for a hook up it sucks knowing nobody here hit me up if u can help:rasta:

New to Arizona...

You and me both, Zenshooter. I got so desperate I tried to talk to people from NORML but they shut me down--said no one would appreciate me trying to score from people at a meeting. Duh. I was hoping to make friends who could help out.
    This is all really f**king with my head. I am sick, alone, in constant pain from severe arthritis, and have no way to meet anyone.

New to Arizona...

Message me. I like to make friends, anD I know people if you don't

New to Arizona...

hit me up. chill person lookin for tokers