Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1332 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smallest fully flowered marijuana plant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by potfanman
    my friend has an unidentified seed that is growing slower than anything iv ever heard of. Its exactly 6 inches tall. Has been in 18/6 veg for 7 weeks now. It has pushed its pistols out vigorously between week 5 and 6. Its starting to show trichromes on the top and on the new growth. It is under 230w of 65k, 150w of 50k and 50w of 27k. All cfl lighting. we cant tell if its starting to flower or not because we thought it needed to change to 12/12. Also, if it is flowering in 18/6, should he change it to 12/12?
    i had a few grows like this and started doing my homework and realized that my mistake was simply bulbs being a nube i didnt read specific lighting guids until this year and way better results on my indoor grow using 6 23 wat 6700k cfls to veg and 8 13 watt 2700k it worked awesome 4 ft plants all around

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by potfanman
    my friend has an unidentified seed that is growing slower than anything iv ever heard of. Its exactly 6 inches tall. Has been in 18/6 veg for 7 weeks now. It has pushed its pistols out vigorously between week 5 and 6. Its starting to show trichromes on the top and on the new growth. It is under 230w of 65k, 150w of 50k and 50w of 27k. All cfl lighting. we cant tell if its starting to flower or not because we thought it needed to change to 12/12. Also, if it is flowering in 18/6, should he change it to 12/12?
    Dude it sounds like you and your mate have an autoflowering strain, I am only saying this because you said it started showing pistils on week 5 or 6 under 18/6, am I correct ? If so, It definately is a auto strain. Good Luck. Peace :thumbsup:

my plant is 3" high and is starting its 6th node. duno wat the fuk is goin on?

was wondering if this s a male or hermieAttachment 284905

hard to say at the moment. I think I can see male nanners (balls).

And I also think I can see some female pistils... not 100%

Quote Originally Posted by adiitaff
    my plant is 3" high and is starting its 6th node. duno wat the fuk is goin on?
    Your lights might be too intense. The more intense the light the shorter the nodes. You should try to keep your nodes at 1 inch apart (3cm).

Move you lights away from the plant a bit and then it should start to stretch again. Keep an eye on your plant twice a day to be sure it doesnt stretch too much.

Always listen to your plants. They are telling you whether they are happy or sad all the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12