Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

advice

I have never been to Cali but I am coming out there for a few days and I really wanted to get my hands on some good seeds. My question is do I need a medical card to get seeds and does anybody know a good bank in the LA area.
    apolyon1985 Reviewed by apolyon1985 on . advice I have never been to Cali but I am coming out there for a few days and I really wanted to get my hands on some good seeds. My question is do I need a medical card to get seeds and does anybody know a good bank in the LA area. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

advice

Selling Seeds in the U.S. is Illegal unless you have a med Card. If you can get up to canada some how you can buy them there

advice

Why don't you just order them on line? I have never bought seeds from anyone in California? WTF? I guess you may find some individual but that being said, I have never even seen them for sale or ever heard of anyone "going to buy seeds"?
    Clones maybe.
    :wtf:

advice

I dont think seeds are sold in Cali. Clones are sold in cali. You may have to order online through a seed bank. Good luck!