Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1535 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Choose one or two people in HISTORY that you would like to smoke with and why

Carl Sagan & Rick James in on a session...

2.   Advertisements

Hunter S Thompson be cool to smoke with!:hippy:

Tupac Shakur - one of the most influential rappers ever

Jesus himself

I would smoke with Jesus, not because I'm christian but because it would be sweet. The other person I would smoke with would probably be Sigmund Frued. I think it would be cool so hear what he had to say about a lot of stuff, him being so analytical similar to myself.

Jim Morrison my reason is he was an alcoholic, everyones different on what high they like but they dident have as good of bud that we take for granted these days. So maybee i could persuade him to stick with weed instead of all the hard shit he did that made his life miserable and possibly killed him. My second would be Bob Marley just cuz hes sicc as fuk!

Well, my first choice would be Abraham Lincoln...and I would want to smoke at Gettysburg.
    Second choice is Mackenzie King, who most of you probably don't know, but he was Canada's PM during the 2nd world war...and basically mastered the art of running our country. I'd have a few questions for him.
    And...the woman who wrote "Incidents in the Life of A Slave Girl", whose name is Harriet Jacobs. Although she wrote the novel under an alias name(Linda Brent) because it was published in a time when slavery was still rampant.
    If anyone likes history, this is an amazing read.

Id burn one with...

Moses or Marie Antionette

let em eat cake

:jointsmile::jointsmile:

Nikola Tesla. some of his ideas are insane and when im high i LOVE to talk about theories and inventions! :stoned:

Osama Bin Laden. I would fire a bowl up, get him nice and mellow,pull out my 9mm and say time to meet your maker.:gunfighter2:

Well i think i'd Like to Smoke with Jesus, I'm sure he'd have some good stories :rastasmoke:

Also, Jerermy Clarkson, Because he's a Legend :thumbsup:

Izzle:rastasmoke:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast