Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1993 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Just started up but here is how far i am so far

Well boys, my plant is already into budding and i didnt get many veg pics caz i was kinda slow on the camera part but here goes nothin, so you know im day 3 of budding as of the last picture

Picture below is May 9th 3 week veg i believe
    Haro bmx 420 Reviewed by Haro bmx 420 on . Just started up but here is how far i am so far Well boys, my plant is already into budding and i didnt get many veg pics caz i was kinda slow on the camera part but here goes nothin, so you know im day 3 of budding as of the last picture Picture below is May 9th 3 week veg i believe Rating: 5
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke:rasta:

2.   Advertisements

pictures below are from may 13th:rastasmoke::thumbsup:
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke:rasta:

Here is my little lady on may 17th

what does it look like to day?

here she is at may 21st

(now into budding) 3rd day of bud i believe May 28th, just got finished at about 7 takin theese beauts, to anyone who wishes to follow, i will have new pics every 3 days starting today

Well there ya go boys, let me know what ya think and leave some comments or suggestions if you please

there looking good bmx. do U got a fan in there.

Naw, i dont need a fan caz its only one plant lol its in a very aired out box so its good as it is, has real tank stems for nice buds to form because of a drafting airflow

plants are lookin good:thumbsup:
    fly it like ya stole it:Tomcat:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast