Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1318 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

seeds

i made the mistake of not removing my male in time. So im going all out to get as many seeds as possible for next time. Any tips on how i can produce the most seeds? And how many seeds can i expect from 4 plants?

Thanks
    fearlessfish
    fearlessfish Reviewed by fearlessfish on . seeds i made the mistake of not removing my male in time. So im going all out to get as many seeds as possible for next time. Any tips on how i can produce the most seeds? And how many seeds can i expect from 4 plants? Thanks fearlessfish Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

seeds

Hey

To best thing is to get the most pollen and cover the hole plant with the pollen. Use a brown paper bag to collect the pollen, how? you cover the plant with it (the male) and you shake the plant upside down (make shure that the flowers are open ad there is pollen coming out too ). Then you should be able to take out the pollen from the bag (its tricky but you can do it, you can use a diffrent technique to collect he pollen its your choice) and then you take a brush or something and you brush the pistils (white strings from the female plant) with the pollen. In that way you can pollinate in a "controlled" way. Then qty of seeds depends on a lot of stuff: higth of the plant, number of buds pollinated number of plants, the seeds thate are ripe and not etc etc. You can estimate at LEAST 100 seeds from 4 plants (female of corse ).

hope this will help see ya have fun and peace

seeds

Green or white seeds: Underdeveloped
    Brown seeds with black dots or stripes: good ass seeds.

Btw you can freeze your seeds, like crygenics =P they will keep up to 2 years like that....maybe longer.