Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Yes, that is where I got that statement, Wiki. I didn't see it as a quote, I just quoted it from there. I am sorry to here that the Cu-Stop-O got you. They got me last February, and took every thing except the seeds. They even tore up a $1,000.00 safe my Father left me after his death. They found two Car titles in it. You would think they would have the curisty to ask for the commantions.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I don't get the part about "not ...appropriate for a newbie....".??

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Well Shovel, I can't get a straight answer out of the US Senate. They didn't answer my question, so, it is still unknown if that statement is true or not. All my Senater said is that he was against legalization and nothing else. I then repeated the question again, and hadn't receive an answer in over a week. That was awful rude of him, I thought. Good luck, and happy growing.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I have a question about bean sales from within the borders of the US. Now that Colorado allows recreational (not just medicinal) useage; are there places in Colorado (or other states) where they can legally sell beans? I live in Illinois...arguably one of the most corrupt and draconian states in the US...and fear repercussions of getting even a small delivery of beans being sent from over seas. I can however...easily drive to Colorado for a weekend excursion!!! :-)
    Thoughts?
    Cheers,
    Brigg

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839