Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1588 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Opie sez
    "What are your favorite seed banks and why, in 2 million words or less?"

Shov
    Shovelhandle Reviewed by Shovelhandle on . Seed Banks, Good and Bad Opie sez "What are your favorite seed banks and why, in 2 million words or less?" Shov Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Sorry Shov I forgot to answer this q in my thread.....I personally like marijuana seeds.nl but can't vouch for the background genetics in their seeds....they don't talk about it all like some seedbanks do.

I like them because I haven't had a bad experience with them yet.....everything I've ordered has been sent when they said, arrived within the alloted time, been the plant they said it was, and most importantly POPPED and grown. I have had a few issues with some plants being lanky and some short from the same batch of seeds with them but can't really think of any other problems they've given me.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Just got an order from Dr. Chronic....Ordered Weds. Night Got Email Confermation Friday morning....arrived Tuesday(yesterday) before 11am...

On another note....3 seeds were cracked due to the case being too small for the seeds....

Tuesday Night...Emailed Dr chronic told him the seeds were cracked, Made another order and in the comment box...directed him to the email......

Woke up this morning....Now Wednesday....Got three emails...... one conferming my order....another to tell me its being shipped today....and a thrid from dr.chronic himself telling me he got my email...sorry for the inconveinece...saw the new order...and told me id be completely happy with the resolution.....Now i wait patiently.....If this is not customer service...i do not know what is.....Trust Dr. Chronic....PS....I live some where in the US.:thumbsup:

Killa12345
    600W Digital Cool Tube Tent Grow/ Purple Kush x Purple Rhino/Purple Wreck: http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ah-purple.html

CFL CH9 Green Bud Female Hempy Bucket Grow: http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...empy-grow.html

CFL CH9 Mixed Female Hempy Bucket Grow: http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...empy-grow.html

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Thank you.

look on weed-seeds.net. Same business as but some additional info (they say the AK-47 is from Serious, which is what I want). But, the price was a little higher! Awk!

I got ship confirmation the next day.
    ....waiting.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

hey shov, i have used both sites. ...seed.nl that weedhound referred to is who i have used twice. they sent me skywalker the first time. But the second time i ordered NL and i def think i got a sativa. but other than that they def ship and it has arrived in the alloted time.
    i just used the site you mentioned about 4 days ago and bought blueberry. I wanted to try another site. now we play the waiting game.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

although many people dislike this site for 1 reason or another i can honestly say they gave me good customer support and all my seeds (caramelicious) were big healthy looking seeds and had 100% germination rate, also i dont know if it is because of the strain but these seeds were feminised and i was unable to get them to hermie, had decent sized light leaks all the way through flowering and tried screwing around with the light schedule and still came out banana free!
    site is amsterdammarijuanaseeds

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I know y'all see this one coming ... HEMP DEPOT, hands-down, the Best, IMHO :smokin:

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I'm happy with seedboutique/seedbay. They are quick, carry an excellent variety, and I haven't lost an order yet.
    I am relatively satisfied with cannasseur, although be very specific if you bill to a different addy than the ship to. And the strains they carry are exquisite, if not necessarily appropriate for a newbie or cashcropper.
    I was loving RushMan for a while but he may be in the penalty box until further notice. Best wishes to him... although the irony is not lost... I hope he and Mota both get through their respective troubles soon.
    If you are in Canada, Sacred Seed in Toronto is fabulous. They won't ship to the US however.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    If you are in Canada, Sacred Seed in Toronto is fabulous. They won't ship to the US however.
    they're my local shop... killed some puna butter, on to the rasta killer next

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I'd highly recommend Seed Boutique. they have been in the business for as long as I've known (formerly Seeds Direct), and still provide the same fast and stealth service that they always have. they always throw in a free pack of seeds, infact it is their policy to do so.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast