Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Perhaps I'm weird, but I really don't like autoflower seeds. Seems pointless to me since all you have to do is change the light cycle and you can choose when they flower.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Has anyone dealt with BC Bud Depot, they received my order (and my hard earned cash) on 24 June, shipped (allegedly) on 14 July, and as of today I'm still waiting. I'm starting to get the feeling I've been ripped off.

Any comments from someone who had dealt with them would be appreciated.
    PEACE.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Has anyone dealt with BC Bud Depot, they received my order (and my hard earned cash) on 24 June, shipped (allegedly) on 14 July, and as of today I'm still waiting. I'm starting to get the feeling I've been ripped off.

PEACE.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Quote Originally Posted by caniremember

PEACE.
    Wow that doesn't sound like it's gunna end up well. Took almost a month to ship and then it's been another month and you haven't received them yet?

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Rhino seeds ripped me off. I ordered seeds from rhino over three months ago and never recieved my shipment. Terrible things started happening on my credit card but i won't talk about that at this stage. I have sent several e-mails but rarely get a reply. Last reply i was told they would check the tracking number to see where it ended up. That was several weeks ago and i've heard nothing since. So much for guaranteeing delivery and a reply within 24 hours. I've since read many bad things about rhino seeds on many forums. I wish i had done more research before ordering. I'm not too worried about the money i lost, i just hate being messed around. Stick with a reputable, professional company people. Some people seem to have no trouble with them. Maybe they just pocket every fifth order.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

amsterdammariujuanseeds.com has never let me down and 20 free seeds with every order...yes 20 free seeds and super faster shipping to the usa

7.   Advertisements

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Quote Originally Posted by everTree
    Cannabis Seeds (Marijuana Seeds) | Seeds Cannabis Marijuana, is this site legit? Price comparision their cheaper vs hempdepot and have similar products.
    they woked for me

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I have used several marijuana seed sites and have never had a problem. That is until I got an order from canabisseeds.com. 7 seeds out of 60 germinated!! They now will not return my e-mails. So buyer beware my friends:thumbsup:

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by justinadidas
    I have used several marijuana seed sites and have never had a problem. That is until I got an order from canabisseeds.com. 7 seeds out of 60 germinated!! They now will not return my e-mails. So buyer beware my friends:thumbsup:
    and theyre shit seeds that grow into shit dirt weed. There have been many discusions on many different forums about cannabisseeds.com Total fucking rip off/scam.

I too was ripped off by Cannabisseeds.com Seeds came, but most were crushed, and out of 40 seeds 3 actually germinated. Out of the 3 "feminized" seeds, i had 2 males. Not hermies, straight on nut sacks. The one final plant was discarded half way through flowering because it had no crystals, small flowers, and was a total runt in an otherwise healthy garden.

I here that the attitude seedbank is the way to go. TGA/Subcool is putting out some killllllllleeerr strains too.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

anyone know anything about demon seeds

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast