Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1754 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Quote Originally Posted by bigworm1922
    I have tried to order from seedboutique a number of time. Every time they decline my card. I guess my card won't let it be used over seas. I went and got a prepaid visa and the same thing happened. I am kinda at a loss now. I could mail it out just wanted to get my order in faster.
    Yeah man, I wondered the same thing actually. I know some ppl have had no issues with prepaid cards, and then there are some that don't work. I wish I knew which ones did and didn't.

I noticed the prepaid Visa ones are visa debit, and the mastercard ones I think are more of a credit card. maybe one has AVS checking and one doesn't?
    Maybe we need a thread for ppl to post the cards that worked and didn't work for them.

I know Mr.Clandestine on here has had good luck with prepaid cards, if I remember right... I think he's still around here..:jointsmile:

2.   Advertisements

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I am going to call them tomorrow and see if they can take the decline for out of the US off. It sucks cuz I went to my bank the 1st time and had them take it off for a day. I places the order and it was all good but then they didn't prosess it right away and it was then declined. So I paid the $5 to get a card and that dosn't work. It is just a pain. I think I am going to try The Attitude seed bank. I heard good thing about them to. I also know they give you free seeds and will match prices to. I do think the shipping is more. So I will do a test to see.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Oh alsp if you use the cade 420 you get 15% off your order!

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Quote Originally Posted by stoned88911
    I ordered from seedboutique 10 days ago and i got my seeds today.

I am very happy with them.

And i got 5 free seeds (original hazeX Skunk#1

Id recomend to anyone.
    Good to hear you got yours, man. I got the empty, green tape sealed envelope today. I read a lot of good reviews about SB, otherwise I'd never have ordered from them. I think the Chicago Port picks up a lot more than other places. That being said, I have to say if SB/GN calls this stealth shipping, then the USAF could call the P-38 Lightning a Stealth Fighter. On the other hand, I ordered from a "cheap" vendor and got my letter within 11 days. And THAT letter was worthy of being called stealth.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Mine was stealth,

Came in a white envelope, no gren tape on mine, looked very normal.

I wasnt expecting that it was my seeds.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

Yea Chicago port sucks! BUT x-mas is coming up, so perfect time to get an order in, just think of the millions of old people that will be mailing pointless cards all around, the mail system will be flooded. Perfect time to order! :jointsmile:

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I final got a card that worked today. I had to get a Mastercard. All the Visa card are debit. So I hope they make it. I am in Florida so I hope they don't Have to go through Chi town to get here. I only had to seeds and they are planted right now so I am in need of some new seeds to start in a few weeks or so. Crossing my fingers.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I final got a card that worked today. I had to get a Mastercard. All the Visa card are debit. So I hope they make it. I am in Florida so I hope they don't Have to go through Chi town to get here. I only had to seeds and they are planted right now so I am in need of some new seeds to start in a few weeks or so. Crossing my fingers.

What seeds did u buy?

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

NSB-B52(for it's head high) and NSB-Top 44 (for it's grow time). I was going to get the WW but then changed at the last min. I will have to get next time. I would have liked to order some better ones but i'm still learning and money is kinda tight right now (as for most). I am hoping to get a male from each also so I can get a little stash of seeds myself.

What seed did you get from them?

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

NSB-B52(for it's head high) and NSB-Top 44 (for it's grow time). I was going to get the WW but then changed at the last min. I will have to get next time. I would have liked to order some better ones but i'm still learning and money is kinda tight right now (as for most). I am hoping to get a male from each also so I can get a little stash of seeds myself.

What seed did you get from them?
    Whats NSB

I got Nirvanas ak-48 and Chrystal

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast