Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

i posted on the 14th about my sites and the newest ones came yesterday. so ordered the 10th got them the 17th...not bad for crossing the atlantic

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I'm going with B.C. Bud Depot, just got an order of Sweet God, anyone tried this one yet?

3.   Advertisements

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

just got a few mandala strains in from the mandala seed shop, took a week, super stealthy shipping, cheap strains

great service would recommend to anyone needing cheap good strains

next bank review coming soon:thumbsup:

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

hmm texas are you sure because mandala mike is pretty sick right now and everywhere is out of seeds by them and they are currently not shipping. so maybe you are mistaken or you bought a while back and didnt realize. but regardless as of right now you cant order from the mandala site and most retailers are out of them

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

That notice on the mandala homepage just says that they wont be resupplying resellers soon. It goes on further to say that you can still buy from their own shop, "mandala shop".

Seed boutique has a few of mandala strains available and for a bit cheaper than what can be had at mandala's own site. I just picked up a pack of hashberry from them.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

100% positive i got some from mandala seed shop from mandala in spain

as orzy said mandala mike is sick and they dont sell to resellers right now so they dont run out of seeds too fast while mike recovers.

thats basically all ive heard from their posts and their site.

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

I've bought all my seeds from Mr.Nice,cannot recomend them enough & if you cannot trust the worlds greatest Dope smuggler who can you trust..

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

i know i will probibly hear something i dont want to, but
    i tried a little experiment with a seedbank i here bad stuff about on most other sites. i just wanted to see if its all b.s. and so far all the talk i heard was bad talk.
    i ordered 1 pack of seeds from bc buddepot. ordered the mendo purps
    i got my seeds in 2 weeks and they have super stealthy packaging too.
    they gave me great service and ill go back and get afew genetics that they have that noone else does.

2 more experiences recently with seeds with great results
    mandala and bc got my vote

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

looks like were neighbors.any ways ive orderd beans 2 times the first was nirvana.100% germ rate on 4 packs of beans!!!and the second time is lowlife seeds from dr c..i am still waiting on them i orderd them on wensday got my confromation on thursday,now its just a waiting game 8( .i will post more once thay arrive.......BOOMER....SOONER

BIG
    fly it like ya stole it:Tomcat:

Seed Banks, Good and Bad

sup tex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    looks like were neighbors.any ways ive orderd beans 2 times the first was nirvana.100% germ rate on 4 packs of beans!!!
    Nirvana Seeds...alot of bang, for the buck..$$.:thumbsup:

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast